365 Days Logging, and I'm a Different Kind of Success

Options

Replies

• jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look GREAT! So proud of you...you have made a great lifestyle change. You are a true inspiration! :)
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspirational story!! Definitely you made a lifestyle change & the pictures prove it! Keep doing what you are doing! Congratulations!!
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Go you! I hope that all your health problems are behind you now, and that you're feeling as good as you look.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep it going and I hope your health improves even more!
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words. I hope that my story can give someone else the strength they need to keep going. Looking back on it and knowing what I know now, I kinda wish I would've majored in Psychology and Nutrition in college. I'm now rather passionate about trying to help other people reach their goals in a healthy manner, even though I'm still working on my own.
    Go you! I hope that all your health problems are behind you now, and that you're feeling as good as you look.

I am doing pretty good now. I still have some knee pain which holds me up some days, and I currently have some tendonitis in my hips, but I'm managing to work around it. Thankfully, the blood clots are dissolved! That was a huge deal, and I'm so glad I'm off the blood thinners now. There is always a chance they could come back, but for now I'm good. :)
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :) I love the fact you lift, woohoo:D!
  • travisgenetix
    Options
    wow - great job! youre story is very inspirational.

here's to reaching another 365! :tongue:
  • Axe34
    Axe34 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on sticking with it, even though life threw you some ready-made excuses.

I think your can and can't list shows a very balanced and mature outlook. So often we set ourselves up for failure by setting unrealistic goals.

Best of luck as you continue your journey.
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. What an inspiring story!
  • Adirafox
    Adirafox Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome story, and truly inspirational!

I am so proud of you, and so grateful that you shared!!
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you shared your whole story because simply saying you logged for 365 days sure doesn't tell the whole story. Congratulations on being where you are. That's a huge victory in light of all the challenges. And you do look really good. Amazing really! Keep it up, I would like to track your progress.
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great success story....congrats!...We are so much stronger then we think we are...you are the proof!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement...congratulations.

8488541.png
  • dehartclan3
    Options
    Your story is wonderful, I pray my daughter logs on for the first time tomorrow and reads your inspiration and makes the change herself.

Well done!
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,374 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Always remember that YOU did it...YOU did it...YOU did it. Not someone else. YOU did it and YOU can do it. And you can keep on doing it. Like you....it meant falling down and getting up until I was tired of falling down. Now your up and nothing is going to stop you but YOU. Keep going....YOU did it. Fantastic!:smile:
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration! You are my new hero!
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I did read your whole story -- maybe I'm strange like that... I love READING the stories, and then the pics are just a bonus. I know all too well what a struggle it is with oneself to actually get to that point in realizing that what we're doing to ourselves (emotional binge eating) is just not cutting it for the long haul. Your story strikes a chord with my own. Congrats to you for taking charge of your life and reaching all of the accomplishments that you have! Keep up the great work, since you now know that you can achieve ANYTHING you put your mind to!! And, you DO look amazing and healthy. :flowerforyou:
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorite success stories I've seen here.

You look amazing. You ARE amazing!!
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!!
  • atibrat
    atibrat Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love your story and Thank You so much for posting it.

Many of us on here are new to MFP or not so new and re-starting taking it seriously.

I see the people that log in everyday see positive changes and I have lately seen
    that people do not have to be PERFECT everyday to have success. Like you I
    will never be a perfect or "clean" eater but with the help of success stories like
    yours many of us out here know it is possible - just log in everyday!

You are beautiful and have over come many bumps in the road and you
    are showing many of us that we have HOPE :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!