Im kind of new here

Options
I installed the myfitnesspal app almost 2 years ago, but i haven't actually committed myself to loosing weight until last friday. So here I am you guys! just want to introduce my self :) My name is Pamela Carr and i am at a starting weight of 209 pounds, i have lost 6 pounds this week, and i have a goal weight of 125 pounds :) I am looking for some friends to support me and encourage me along my journey, so please add me! (and of course i will be a member of your support group as well)

Replies

• AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    Whoa, great job on that amazing loss!!! Welcome! I, too, have been a member for longer than my actual commitment. I made the change on March 26th this year and have been with it since! Wishing you the best of luck and let you know you can friend me if you'd like! Take care :drinker:
  • Hlasweet
    Hlasweet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It's true that timing is everything! Welcome and be proud of the change you have made so far!

Please feel free to add me! It's great to have cheerleaders on here to help you with your journey!
  • SuARogue
    SuARogue Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've just started my weight loss journey also. :)
  • royalty819
    royalty819 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys!
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    Welcome. ive been an uncommitted member as well and just recommitted. Add me :) ... We can do this!!!
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on the loss this week!! I would LOVE to have you as my friend!! :) Keep up the great work!
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Welcome :)
    I have returned from a 5month break,
    You are doing so well already :)
    Sent a friend request
  • jennmichel1
    Options
    Way too go so far! I am new as well. Please add me as your friend :)