Hi would like some supportive MFP friends

Options
Hi

I am a forty something guy trying to lose some weight and I would like some supportive MFP friends.

I have had a tough time over the last 18 months and am fatter than I have ever been - I don't look like I feel I should and don't like how my clothes fit.

I have been finding MFP great - just logged in for my 20th day straight - in general I have found eating the correct amount of calories achievable without too many dramas - I had to make a few small changes in my eating and a do a bit more exercise - I am reasonably comfortable that I can keep it up - l think I can see and feel changes already so looking forward to my clothes fitting the way they used to and generally feeling more confident.

Please add me as a friend if any of that makes sense.

Thanks

Paul

Replies

• thinalas
    Options
    Hi Paul, I am new here. I know how you feel. I am 42 and feel younger on the inside than I look on the outside. way overweight. I want to lose 82 pounds. Good luck to you too. For me, Im beginning to change my mind set. At least I think I am already. Never the less, this weight must go!

Thinalas
  • lngman
    lngman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    45 and also relatively new to this (25 days). Friend request sent!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    In my 40's too and starting fresh tomorrow so feel free to add me if you want.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    bumping so more see this for my new friend!
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Sounds like things are starting well, feel free to add me if you're looking for support!
  • phazyblue
    Options
    :-)
  • phazyblue
    Options
    bumping so more see this for my new friend!

Thank you