Insanity Workout

Options
I am beginning both Insanity and using this tool to aid in my weight loss and toning up goals only I can not figure out how to add Insanity to my exercises in this app as it is not recognized. Is there any tricks or suggestions? Thank you in advance!

Replies

• Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Someone suggested to me to put it in as calisthenics while others just enter it on their own as 1 calorie....:happy:
  • femmebb23
    Options
    When I did Insanity, I put it under Calisthenics for however long that workout was. Good luck, it's hard but it's amazing! Unfortunately I quit after about a month and a half, but I lost a whopping 20 pounds just during the first month. it's an amazing program.
  • unoriginalusername007
    Options
    For many, logging just calisthenics estimates a lower calorie burn than they actually have, by comparing MFP's calisthenics estimation with the number on their heart rate monitors. If you'd like just enter each Insanity workout into the database on your own and input your calories burned by using a HRM that estimates calorie burn, that's really the most accurate way to go about it. (This is one of the cheaper ones I've found: http://www.amazon.com/Pyle-Sports-PHRM38PN-Monitor-Calories/dp/B006QP0R2E/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1375674698&sr=8-3&keywords=calorie+counter+watch )
  • Veslus
    Veslus Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Another option is to just calculate your TDEE and change your goals to the number of calories it suggests you eat. That way you don't have to track your exercise calories exactly.

I'm lazy, so I do that.
  • miamiink89
    miamiink89 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've also just started insanity. I have a HRM so I'm going to create individual exercises for each workout and input the calories from my HRM. Feel free to add me.