High on Ambien and drinking ginger tea

Options
I was hoping to meet some more folks up here who need and wants to give support. I am a mom with 3 children and a Sailor husband. I find that people are so afraid to be themselves but that isn't the case with me. Be yourself! If I don't like you I can always delete you, and you me. So, Hope you see you around!

Replies

• tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Some reason you chose that topic title in particular? It's against forum guidelines.
    Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes

a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
    b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.
    c) Images containing hateful or violent imagery, depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed.

Also, there's plenty of people here who are recovering alcoholics and/or drug addicts. Making light of those diseases isn't funny in the least bit.

Good luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbieCanuck
    ChubbieCanuck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Is Ambien an illegal drug...I thought it just helped people sleep. ALSO, great idea about the ginger tea.......I have given up Ginger ale and ginger tea sounds like a great alternative. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!
  • ChubbieCanuck
    ChubbieCanuck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    [bye
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    uh yeah, ambien is hardly an illegal drug and being on it is hardly some how baiting drug addicts. prescription drugs are by prescription.
  • Allyoopadoop
    Allyoopadoop Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Is your husband deployed? My husband served in the Navy until he was disabled in a training injury. The Navy years were good to us. Have you been at this duty station for a while? Or is your husband a different kind of sailor?
  • jaymie_x0
    jaymie_x0 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My husbands is navy also :)
  • peggymdellinger
    peggymdellinger Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good gosh... some of you people are so d*mn anal.

Hi OP! Hope you're enjoying your tea (and ambien)!
  • Beba_Diva
    Options
    I didn't mean to offend anyone. I wasn't intoxicated! I was waiting for my delayed ambien to kick in and drinking tea. My husband isn't deployed but I am living in a place where we don't know anyone right now. All my friends transferred out to different places. I just wanted to meet new people on MFP.
  • Beba_Diva
    Options
    The drugs I took were not illegal! I have a prescription from my doctor! I do not believe I offended anyone by stating what I was doing last evening. I don't like to make things up and sugar coat things for anyone.
  • Naturebeckles
    Options
    Some reason you chose that topic title in particular? It's against forum guidelines.
    Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes

a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
    b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.
    c) Images containing hateful or violent imagery, depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed.

Also, there's plenty of people here who are recovering alcoholics and/or drug addicts. Making light of those diseases isn't funny in the least bit.

Good luck on your journey :flowerforyou:

Nothing she said has anything to do with illegal drugs. Quit being a douche and go work out or something to let out your sexual frustration.