new - loving the site...

LariskaC
LariskaC Posts: 4 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
So, here's my story... 4'11". I used to be 110 lbs (2005). Got married. Had one child, lost all the baby weight (and then some) by the time baby was 10 months (worked nights - 10 hour shifts - on my feet 9.5 hours). Quit the night job and got an office job. Got pregnant with Baby #2 and gained A LOT of weight. After baby was born ended up being 140lbs. By the time 2nd baby was 8 months, I was pregnant and after baby 3 I was at my all time heaviest 160lbs. That may not seem like a lot for a lot of you, but you have to keep in mind that I am only 4'11". (lol. my 4 year old is almost as tall as I am... ) My healthy weight is somewhere around 95lbs - 120lbs. My goal weight is 110lbs. I started MFP a while ago and didn't log in for some time...then really started tracking things on here last Tuesday. It's been a week and I've lost 5 pounds! :):):) My hubby said that he's very proud of me.... (I'm hoping this will also motivate him to get moving... He is 5'10" 246lbs (pst...please don't tell him i posted that on here ;) ... ) lol.

so any ideas as far as working out goes and what works and what doesn't work... ? Office jobs suck cuz you're stuck at a desk for at least 8 hours. However, I am lucky because our office has an indoor track, indoor basketball court, WII station, HUGE weight lifting room and another exercise room with treadmills, elliptical machines and stair masters, plus showers in the bathrooms... so i try to workout during my lunch hour and eat a light lunch right before or right after working out... anybody know what exercises help burn lots of calories???

Replies

• kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Congrats on getting in the game!

Now, the important question is...where do you work that they have all that great stuff for you to use! (and do they have openings) :wink:
  • LariskaC
    LariskaC Posts: 4 Member
    Tempur-Pedic, Lexington, KY
    Yes...there are openings! :) check out the website, under career opportunities:)
This discussion has been closed.