Here....again

Options
Hi All

Im looking for some lovely people to support me in my weight loss - and that i can help support them too.

I have been here 2 times before, lost a total of 12.5 lbs since first joining but now i am stuck and have been for well over a year. I loose motivation really easily - not even my wedding helped me to loose weight.

So if you feel you can help me or are in need of support yourself - pleas add me as a friend and together we can beat the weight!

Cara xx

Replies

• maritsa88
    maritsa88 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck! We all fall! After a year i'm stuck and here i am again, trying to hold on! Hugs! feel free adding me!
  • lovelygirls
    Options
    Haha! I know exactly what you mean..I definitely have a motivation problem...and perhaps a lack of will power too. I think I need support and happy to support you back!! Every time I come back on here i have more weight to shift...don't have masses to lose, ideally 21 pounds.....
  • Cara3023
    Cara3023 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks Girls! Its so hard i swear the food calls my name!
    Yeah i dont want to give myself a really hard target so im saying to start with i want to loose 30lbs. Its not a huge goal to meet but i bet it will be a struggle anyway! Good Luck girls and you know where i am if you need a chat! :)
  • FlissCT
    FlissCT Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Me too! I lost 26lbs with the noom app between Nov and Jan, but haven't lost a single pound since then. Decided to change to MFP and it seems to have worked at kicking me back into action! I'd love some friends to support me and I'm happy to give friendly butt-kicks when you need it! Please add me :flowerforyou:
  • Cara3023
    Cara3023 Posts: 14
    Options
    added hun! all the best and feel free to chat :)
  • Over50ToBeFit
    Over50ToBeFit Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are free to add me ;) I've come back and been tracking. My diary is open to friends. :)