New to MFP

Options
Have just joined MFP and would love some help and support along what is probably going to be a very long journey for me. I live in the UK but love visiting the USA. I do not work, having been made redundant at the beginning of the year, which did not help my weight problem (excuses, excuses!!) I am mum to two adult sons, and live in the south east with my husband. Any help and support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read my request.

Replies

• Over50ToBeFit
    Over50ToBeFit Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need support. The friends I have received here are awesome. Really keeps me accountable and keeps me tracking and exercising. :) Welcome to MFP.
  • leamarasmall
    leamarasmall Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've added you :) xx
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I like that in your description of yourself, you're a mum - even when you're children are adults. Being a mom is my first and favorite descriptor. I have two adult children and one still in high school. I love being a mom - I'd just like to be a thin mom : )
    Good luck to you!
  • Nenny1985
    Nenny1985 Posts: 122
    Options
    hey. well done on making the choice to get healthy. Try making small changes in diet and exercise and you'll eventually get into your groove. Also aim to log your diet/exercise on MFP every day, even bad days. I've found the more aware i am of exactly what i am eating and how much i am exercising the better results i get. i'll add you.

good luck
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent.
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi,I'm Rebecca mom of four. I love adding new friends and anyone can add me. I log everyday.
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    welcome :)

feel free to add me if you wish :)