A dilema

Options
ReniaL
ReniaL Posts: 86 Member
Hello everyone. So here I am on MFP and trying to get in shape and trim my body a bit but there is another part of me a bit scared that I could lose too much weight and actually look older and more weathered than now. So how much weight loss is too much ????

Replies

• mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That is a question best left for a doctor or allied health professional. Studies suggest that being underweight is just as dangerous as overweight but no one on MFP is qualified to give the kind of advice you seek, Please seek out a professional so you get a better idea and can set a goal.
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    You don't look old and weathered at all. I find avoiding the sun is the best way to stay young looking, use sun block don't tan and don't smoke and you will stay looking much younger. I guess if you were super underweight you might not look the way you want to? If you are healthy and fit that's how you will look. Just want to say again that you look fantastic right here and now.
  • askcupid117
    askcupid117 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above post. You don't look old or weathered. You actually look a good bit like michelle pfeiffer to me. Just gorgeous!
  • Rosiemac2
    Rosiemac2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and even though I may have a few more wrinkles in my face.....I look os much younger since my body is trimmer...went from a 40 inch waist to a 29 inch waist.....Adding muscle will fill out your arms....And you always can try Dysport :) Remember to use a good moisturizer and get plenty of sleep.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!