Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    Anyone on here use their blog? I love it! :smile:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    I just started my own blog yesterday! I sure hope it helps me get this weight off!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I don't use it as often as I should. I tend to forget about it because it is not easy to get to. Maybe we should ask for an easy way to get to the blogs lol.

Yours is great though I like peeking in once in awhile.
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    um...there's a blog place in here?
    where??
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I still cannot find it either - I know that it was available for awhile and then I thought I remember Mike saying it wasn't ready or something....

OH I DID IT!!! I just typed blog and my screen name in the address field and it took me there!!

type www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/screen name

can't wait to get started!!
  • food_junkie
    Options
    I got curious when I saw Mike's (the creator of MFP) blog..just type myfitnesspal.com/YOURUSERNAME and voila! :bigsmile: lets all be blog buddies! haha
  • mimzy
    Options
    OMG! that's cool!
    Let's do! :smile:
  • food_junkie
    Options
    Yay! I love blogging!!! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    :huh: Is this located on the profile page ?!?:huh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    :huh: Is this located on the profile page ?!?:huh:

Nope--completely different.
  • mimzy
    Options
    Okay I just blogged---here's my link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mimzy

I guess you can click on "subscribe"? How do we see the "new blogs" when they get posted?
  • pmkelly409
    Options

I guess you can click on "subscribe"? How do we see the "new blogs" when they get posted?

I was going to ask the same question - how do we know who is blogging and who isn't!?!?
  • food_junkie
    Options

I was going to ask the same question - how do we know who is blogging and who isn't!?!?

You can click on "subscribe" on that person's blog and then on my computer it goes to a screen and you click "subscribe to this feed" and then you go to the side of your internet browser where your favorites are on the left of the screen and you can view "favorites", "feeds", or "history". You should see the blog you just subscribed to under "feeds".

:smile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it here for a while...But I add things that I like that people say or share, or if I have something I keep refering back to as in a link or thought.
  • mimzy
    Options
    [[/quote]

You can click on "subscribe" on that person's blog and then on my computer it goes to a screen and you click "subscribe to this feed" and then you go to the side of your internet browser where your favorites are on the left of the screen and you can view "favorites", "feeds", or "history". You should see the blog you just subscribed to under "feeds".

[/quote]

ahhh.....THAT's what that thingy is for! I have been wondering!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    who knew?:laugh:
  • pmkelly409
    Options
    [

[/quote]

ahhh.....THAT's what that thingy is for! I have been wondering!!
    [/quote]

Okay, help a dumb blonde figure this out...I clicked on subscribe and I got some crazy screen with programming language!!
  • pussycatsandtoast
    Options
    %$@*!

I blogged my little heart out about how much I love me some yoga, and I clicked "add post" without seeing the little "save post" button at the bottom. And it erased all my hard work!

@$%!$

:explode:

eh.

I'll just do it again. Not like I have much else to do.

Subsribe. Add me. You know how it goes :heart:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I had NO idea this existed!

Oh goody...another reason to sit on my computer.:bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    cool!!! more ways to stalk ....I MEAN "visit" you all!!!

I started too, not very exciting...but eh...I'm just warming up LMBO

hugs!
    ali