My First Day

Options
Well my first day of the rest of my life has begun.................................

Its been ok, Ive set down everything I'm going to eat and even been for a swim.

Ive set up a diary where I can write down my thoughts and feelings so I can look back and see what my original motivation was.

Im also keeping pictures in this diary, I will take one on the 15th of everymonth and place them into my diary so I can see what other people see.

Replies

• srobert510
    Options
    Good luck! It sounds like you have committed yourself to a lifestyle change. You can do it!
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step! Remember everyone on this site had to start somewhere. Some started outside of this site and use this site to complete their goal (like myself) and others started with this site and have done fantastic thus far! I believe in you! Add as many friends as you can to your friend list as this is a good way to get support when others around you don't seem so supportive!
  • deanna324
    deanna324 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are in the right frame of mind. Good for you for making the decision to change your life. I love the idea of taking a pic every month. I think I'll try that too.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    =) Sounds like you have quite a system set in place! That's the best way to start... Can't wait to start seeing your results!