Great Tool

Options
About 50 days ago, I weighed 353.5 pounds. I said, "Enough!" I began to eat less, started exercise and was doing my best to "grind it out". Then I discovered MyFitnessPal on my IPhone. I started tracking and knowing how much I could eat, but the best part was seeing the real impact of exercise when recorded in a caloric measurement against food intake. Now, nothing goes in my mouth that doesn't get recorded. Any exercise of over 15 minutes gets recorded and I'm finding the correlation I needed to keep me inspired and on target. Thanks.

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    So true. Keeping track of what you eat is the #1 tool to help any one lose weight. So many will not do it or lie to them self, but the bottom line is, you start to see what you actually put in your mouth if you are honest with your self.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Hey thats great! Keep up the good work and you'll see improvements and feel them too.

YOU are awesome!
  • fab4runner
    fab4runner Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I agree! I've always written down the calories but this just makes it so much easier. I love that I can search for what I eat and almost every food is already in there. I can't wait until there is an app for my Blackberry...it will be even better.