Options
    You look fantastic !!!
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You have a cute shape. :happy:
  • raychelle
    Options
    your dedication and committment has paid off ---- and your story is an inspiration to me! thanks for sharing it -:smile:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! So pleased to have you as an inspirational MFP friend :flowerforyou:
  • Determination29
    Options
    You look great girl! That is a lot of weight to lose, so I know you are feeling pretty darn good!!
  • La_La72
    La_La72 Posts: 1
    Options
    OMG!!!! you look great:flowerforyou:
  • hmseals77
    hmseals77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is awesome!! :smile:
  • pippywillow
    pippywillow Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I hope I look like that when I get to 215 :D
  • newfette81
    newfette81 Posts: 185
    Options
    newfette81: I reemember when I first started, it seemed like SO much weight to lose and so impossible, but it is SO doable. I imagine I would weight about 15lbs more than my start weight if I didn't start that day in February. You CAN do it and you will feel so much better. I could barely walk, couldn't tie my shoes or anything. Now I am running 2 miles at a time and feel fantastic. Best of luck to you, feel free to add me if you'd like!

Everyone else: Thank you, I appreciate it!

it IS doable!! for me its a mental battle more so than physical. I can workout and go hard when i'm there, its the mental battle with food that gets me. I love food.. and all the commercials and temptations kill me and right now I struggle with willpower. thankfully i have an amazing boyfriend who i can complain to when I get annoyed with having to say no to all the things that helped me get this way.

The heaviest I remember weighing myself was 305, and let me tell you breaking that 300 mark is terrifying. since hitting that point I've struggled and started over and over to try and lose the weight. I got as low as 261 just before Christmas last year. I allowed myself to take a 2 week break for Christmas and I am just now getting back on track after gaining back 25 pounds. 25 terrible pounds that I worked hard to lose the first time and now I have to do it again.. ugh. Needless to say I will not be allowing myself to have a 2 week break for Christmas this year!!

I just hope that by staying focused I will have success like yours :smile:
  • greglumpkin
    greglumpkin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good job! :smile:
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Excellent progress. Keep it up.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and have worked so hard! Well done, and I, like others on here, am proud to have you as my Mfp friend!
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You look happier in the first picture.
  • NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I started at 295. I want to look as good as you do when I hit 80 lbs lost! :)
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You look happier in the first picture.

I do, don't I? LOL. I don't know why I didn't smile in the new one, I assure you I'm MUCH happier now ;)
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! :bigsmile:
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I started at 295. I want to look as good as you do when I hit 80 lbs lost! :)

Aw, thank you! I think everyone has an area they hate, and for me it's my thighs. I've lost only three pant sizes, but went from a 3x top to a medium. Weird how the body works huh?
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing :)
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Hello hottie!! Way to go on your success so far!! You give me inspiration to continue to my journey after I have fallen off the wagon lately. Good luck and keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!