5lbs lost, 100+ to go! Let's motivate each other.

slimjame
slimjame Posts: 128 Member
Hi guys! I'm Jamie, 20 years old, and I weigh 266lbs. This is the first time that I have voluntarily shared my weight. I remember avoiding giving out this information like it was a huge secret. I knew that everyone could tell that I was overweight, but I still hated that number. To be honest I still hate this number; however, I am learning to be okay with it. Last week I weighed 271lbs - so I've already made a 5lb difference. I'm excited for this journey and am looking to share it with others. I log daily, write in my blog, and will definitely be an active motivator :) add me!

Replies

• spotuk
    spotuk Posts: 37 Member
    Hi Jamie please feel free to add me has a friend. I was 34 stone and I'm now 20st 6lbs and on a long journey to lose it.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Welcome, feel free to add me :-)

Spot well done :-) your inspirational
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Hi I"m Linda
    age 52
    I"m 5ft 2 in
    current weight 245 down from 300 #
    Dr wonts me to be 175 couse thats what I was before I had my 1st child .
    I have not had the best time as of late I lost only 3 lbs in 3 months [ I know what I did :embarassed: ] So now its back to working hard and eating whats good for me not what I think is good . I would love to be added as your friend we can use all the help we can get [because sometimes we dont get it at home ]
  • funnybun1
    funnybun1 Posts: 62 Member
    55 lbs down already...probably should lose another hundred too. Add me
  • joolsmitchell
    joolsmitchell Posts: 53 Member
    Hi all anyone feel free to add me also...I too am on a long journey :-)
  • Zuz_ka
    Zuz_ka Posts: 7
    niiiice Jamie :) friend request sent. let´s motivate each other ;)
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Loving the support everyone :)). We got this!!
  • Hey just wanted to say u can add me new to this and also have 100 to lose and would to support each other :)
  • joolsmitchell
    joolsmitchell Posts: 53 Member
    LOL I guess no one wanted to add me then!
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    well done, what a great start! keep going stay strong and you will get there x