new and ready to do this!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Emily and I need to lose about 90 pounds. I've been trying for 15 years to lose this weight, I am ready. I hope to meet others like me for moral support. I am 43, married, the mother of a 14-year-old son, and a jewelry designer. I am also a 13-year breast cancer survivor and I truly worry about my health every day, which I believe makes me eat more. Obesity runs on my father's side and I really want to nail this thing. Never too late, right? Thanks :)

Replies

• SapphireBlossom
    SapphireBlossom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me!
  • CorrectionsNurse
    Options
    Way to go on the beating cancer!Awesome, and hats off to you for never giving up. I too am starting my journey to learn how to live a better lifestyle!! feel free to add me if you'd like...we can cheer each other on!
  • maryp1024
    maryp1024 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lets cheer us all on! We are all newbies!! LOL I have a low blood sugar problem so I have to eat every few hours. This is day two - so far so good. I'm a regular exerciser! I'm 53 and want to lose 18 pounds, 20 would be nice. :)
  • rubyrocks75
    Options
    I'm new too...just joined today!

I have no idea what I'm doing... but I know I can't keep on the way I have been.

I need to exercise more and eat less! Got to be that simple?? maybe not but going to give it ago!

Feel free to add me :)
  • zeta0107
    Options
    Hi, I trying this. I have always done WW but i am looking for something new. I could use some friends. Thanks