100th log in Day! Lost freshman 15 and more...!!!!! :D

Options
Today is my 100th log in day and 100th day using MFP! I've lost my goal weight and have reached it and I feel so good! I can breath better and I have sooo much more energy and confidence now! I weighed almost 160 pounds on January 1st 2012.. I didn't do anything about it until this year.. I did my first weigh in with MFP.. I was 155 pounds on April 27th, 2013... here is my story..

I just graduated from my 2 year college program in June 2013, I got my diploma.. and extra weight I didn't need.. "the freshman 15 x2" ..... I gained my freshman 15 in my first year and managed to work off 9 pounds last summer 2012.. it didn't last.. got back into old habits and just picked up what I wanted.. junk, caf food, and fast food!

So after my second year at college, and off for the summer.2013... My brother who is on MFP showed me this MFP place and app... and I have been using it successfully Since the end of May 2013 to today.. I have lost a total of 17 pounds FOR GOOD! No more chunky belly! I'm not a freshman anymore.. but I will be this fall to start my 4 years of university!! I'm not going to let 15 pounds back on.. not even if I am going to be a freshman or what my school calls us "FROSH. FROSHIES! .. ETC"

I have been clean eating and exercising ... It is my key to success!

I log everything I eat.. so if I have a bad day.. I still log it.. healthy or unhealthy!

I have a few cheat days.. SO WHAT!?!?! Get back on your feet and be healthy with your food and exercise the next day!

I LOVE MFP!!!

I really want to encourage people who feel they can't do it like I used to feel like... BUT YOU CAN! YOU CAN DO IT! STAY MOTIVATED! IF I CAN DO IT.. YOU CAN TOO! Feel free to add me as a friend for continued success and motivation along your journey. I am not done yet but have reached my goal for the summer. I will be making a new goal weight tomorrow for my 101 day on MFP!

Here is a before and after photo of my weight loss. I didn't get the first photo of me when I started at 155 pounds in April 2013.. But I was down 3 pounds .. so my first photo is me at 152 pounds and my other one is me at 138 pounds! want to loose just a little more for a flat stomach and then start muscle building! I WOULD KILL FOR A 6 PACK!!!!

e67b5cea-b987-4a7c-8833-c32dba396775_zpsb86f2eb0.jpg[/URL]

And a progress one down below leading up to my most recent photo ^^^^^ up here on the right :smile:

deaf9b50-0244-41d9-9deb-ec857f107922_zps44edea22.jpg[/URL]

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!