need friends? need support?

Options

Replies

• trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

I can always use the extra motivation :)
  • SoulEater7
    Options
    Future Friends, please feel free to add me :) - Daily user
  • Miyocchi
    Miyocchi Posts: 23
    Options
    Hihi! I'm new! I'd love some people to friend :)
  • maleona
    maleona Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Really like your sign "eat less sugar", i wish, I've been working toward that goal for about 3 years. I am now using raw sugar (brown). I won't give up. I'm like the little train that could.....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..... WE CAN DO THIS. Lost 10lbs, its just a drop in the bucket but it's not over.
  • Miyocchi
    Miyocchi Posts: 23
    Options
    Haha thank you! Added :) I wish you the best of luck in everything you do ^-^ I'm always here for support! :)
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use more supporters on here!

Anyone can add me. :)
  • IceyBaby96
    Options
    Feel fee to add me :) Anyone! I love being supportive and always like new peeps :P <3
  • AlwaysanOptimist
    AlwaysanOptimist Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The more, the merrier! :happy: :bigsmile:
  • jnnfrch
    jnnfrch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    need your motivationnnnn! haha

feel free to add :)
  • Goldglintedwater
    Options
    :smile: Hi everyone, I dont need motivation yet hhehe. But I may one day. I know that I had no energy at all yesterday and today and was able to get to the gym to run 30 yesterday and 45 today. Im going through really difficult family issues and we know how much and how easily obstacles can get in our way of our problems. But if you think and focus how badly you want to get to where you wanna be it makes things easier. Not easy, just easier =)
  • Goldglintedwater
    Options
    Its my husbands and my 2yr:heart::smooched: :bigsmile: :smooched: :heart: anniversary today and we are going to chili's to celebrate and HAHA I am so wanting to order a juicy burger, but, I will be good and order something from the 600 cal or below menu. I would use it as a cheat day normally but this last weekend that just passed I was bad and made some chocolate chip cookies from scratch and ate 2-3 fri. sat. and sun. OH and ONLY 1 on monday -YES^^ Sigh :) I love cookies and milk. I have to be honest Im such a foodie so all you fit foodies on here 3 cheers to you. And cheers to everyone.....i WANNA ADD PEOPLE but Im brand new. this is my very first week on map. My ticker will not reflect my weight loss because i have joined mfp after losing the bulk of my weight HOORAY =) I am using mfp to stay on track and lose an extra 15 or so....if I havent added you yet that is why:)
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I could always use more friends, esp right now - I'm kinda stuck .. All feel free to add me!
  • Kateelizabeth23
    Kateelizabeth23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could do with some motivating friends and happy to motivate in return!
  • Dream2lose
    Dream2lose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain.... it seems 206 and I are very good friends. LOL
  • Mizkatemay
    Mizkatemay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation, I log all week and most weekends, well now all weekends now that camping season is over. I haven't figured out why based on my calorie intake and my exercise why I'm not loosing weight and getting a little frustrated tho I know I need to keep going and it will all work out in the end.
  • kerbyd13
    kerbyd13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am in major need of motivation right now!
  • melanienierop
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just joined yesterday and need all the friends and motivation to lose these 40 pounds! Thanks guys :)
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • tclark2951
    tclark2951 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It looks like I picked the right Message Board! I started on my journey about a year ago. I had lost 30 lbs. It seems like about a month after I hit the year mark I lost interest. I started getting lazy, eating junk all the time and not logging. It was so much easier to not log, count, watch what I ate and plan my day around workouts. I can't find the motivation to get back into it 100% but I want to so badly. The few friends I do have on my list are not the kind to give support and are not active like I am. So if anyone could offer some support and motivate me to get back on track I would GREATLY appreciate it.
  • barbie3000
    barbie3000 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just joined early this week and I have exactly 100 lbs to lose. Good Lord, did I just type that? Why yes, I did! :tongue:

I've been very fit at different times in my life and a lot of crap (bad divorce, bad financial situation after divorce...etc.) take over and I let everything go.

I am totally committed, and will be on here pretty much daily. Add me, anyone, and I'll be your cheerleader!