Hi....new from NM

Options
Hi, my name is Sabrina. I just started myfitnesspal today. I'm ready to lose the weight and stop crying about it. I want to lose 50 lbs and ill be happy there. Looking for peps to go along with me and chat with...Thanks and hope to talk soon.

Replies

• ssanchez41010
    ssanchez41010 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I used to live in the 505! Well any who, I know for me it took me about a week to really get into this site...but once you do it and really try to follow it you become addicted and it's amazing how well it really works. I believe this site is great for almost anyone to follow whether they're trying to lose weight or not! It's nice to know how many calo's your taking in without the mess of scrap paper laying around in and out of your purse! Well good luck! I'm here if you ever need encouragement and advice and I'll try my best to help your weight loss that much more fun! BTW check out my Weight loss Vlog on Youtube SnR41010 I know Video Diary's is a great push in accomplishing your goals too!!

!~**Sarah**~!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Sabrina,

Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • gurlonfire2004
    gurlonfire2004 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Sabrina! I live in New Mexico, too. MFP has been the key to my success the last 6 weeks. Good luck as you start your journey!
  • jslcook
    Options
    Thanks Girls. Sarah...i will have to check out you Vlog. Im hoping to just stick with this..thats my only worry. Chandra...I am on Facebook and i just joined the group. If either of yall want to add me on there here is the link.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/sabrina.cook.02

Thanks again and hope to talk to yall during the journey of weight loss..lol
  • jslcook
    Options
    Gurl...where in NM. we are in Albuquerque. just moved here from Florida. Military. thats awesome you have had success in 6 wks..i hope i have that same thing happen to me. we just have to stick with it..
  • gurlonfire2004
    gurlonfire2004 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in Roswell. I've lived here for 3 years. It took a while to get used to (came from Nashville, TN), but I like it now.

It seems to me that if you stick to it, success is guaranteed. Definitely worth the effort. :-)
  • tjbeer
    tjbeer Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Sabrina. welcome to MFP, if you fancy some support from GB add me as a friend. You will so enjoy this site it is excellent with loads of support to keep you motivated.

Good luck with your weight loss journey

Tx
  • brockly25
    Options
    welcome to the site :) and happy you want to do this and the people here are Great :)