Lowered my cholesterol 38 points!

Options
Last week I got my not so annual physical (I hadn't gone to the doctor for 2 1/2 years!) :embarassed:

The good news: I have the body of a thirty-year-old. The bad news: He wants it back! (Just kidding)

Anyway - Of course I got poked and prodded and measured and blood drawn etc etc. After scolding me for missing last years physical, my doctor went on to say that whatever I've been doing to keep it up. According to my records, my weight was down "almost 60" pounds (tell me something I don't know :laugh: ) my blood pressure and heart rate were great, and best of all, my cholesterol dropped from 236 to 198. I'd hoped it had gone down but dropping below 200 into the "normal" range was more than I expected. Yee Haw!

I guess there IS something to this eating right and excercise thing after all :bigsmile:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!