Introducing Myself

Options
Hi, my name is Alice and I'm here to seriously get my butt in gear. After years of yo-yo dieting, I'd like to loose weight and KEEP IT OFF!! Ten years ago I lost 100 lbs. Gained it all back eventually. Last year I lost 50 lbs but gained 20 lbs of that back over Christmas and the beginning part of this year. On May 20 after a trip to Disney and not being able to really have a good time because I was out of shape, I started a low carb diet. So far I've lost 24-1/2 lbs as of this morning and I'd like to loose another 50 lbs. From the minute I found this website I was motivated. I love keeping track of my food and exercise here....it's so easy!!! I wear a pedometer to work and record all my steps from the time I get up. I work a desk job so getting steps in has meant walking to get answers instead of making a phone call or waiting for people to come to my office.

I'm glad to be here and am willing to encourage anyone that needs help which will in turn help and motivate me!!!

Replies

• blackNyx
    blackNyx Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome!

Feel free to add me. MFP is so much better when you have a lot of friends.
  • littlebee26
    Options
    welcome to mfp Alice. Feel free to add me :)
  • PWhilby
    PWhilby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Paula and I can't wait to loose weight. I know I didn't gain it overnight so I am trying to be patient in trying to get it off. I recently lost my sister to cancer and even though she was not at all overweight, she had really bad eating habits. I know that by loosing weight I will lshone so many health problems so I am here to work hard at getting rid of my excess baggage!
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Alice, feel free to add me. We are the same age and I too like to support people.
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Louise and feel free to add me... On a mission to loose some weight, gonna do and need to do..