3 NSV's in 1 week!! Is the world ending??

Options
2»

Replies

• mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Those are some terrific NSV's!!
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • butreally12
    butreally12 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ah, thank you, Google! "Non-scale victory", not: "The NSV (Russian НСВ Никитина-Соколова-Волкова) is a 12.7 mm caliber heavy machine gun of Soviet origin". ;-)

Haha! I had to google NSV myself a few weeks back!
  • butreally12
    Options
    Thanks for all of the responses, guys!!! I'm seriously amazed that that many of you read this and replied... constantly blown away by all of the awesome support on this website!!
  • butreally12
    Options
    Awesome job! Wow a size 2? I started at a 16 and have never in my life worn a 2. That's fabulous. I ran in to my brother-in-law and his wife the other day. I haven't seen them in months. I've lost 49 pounds. Think they would say anything - nope of course not! you can't tell me they didn't notice! LOL That's ok, hubby and I just laughed about it. My husband tells me that he feels like he's cheating on his wife now! LOL Chances are your BF just loves you regardless of how you look. And congrats on that too!

I NEVER would have imagined being a size 2... or a 8, for that matter! That's happened to me too... so funny! They're just jealous of all of your success... keep up the great work!!
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    It is NOT important that your boyfriend notices you lost weight. It is important that he sees the reaction of other men to your new figure.

:love:
  • betchay1000
    betchay1000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your NSV's are inspirational... and YES I read them all! Way to go :) Aside: your boyfriend probably won't tell you he noticed anything since there's no good way to say,"wow, you lost a lot of weight!" - implying you needed to etc. The only way my husband would get away with saying something like that to me is if I actually disappeared in front of him and WAS invisible. LOL! I'm grumpy like that.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I do think that it is great that your boyfriend didn't notice your loss in that he isn't one of those shallow guys that threatens to break up with you for gaining 5lbs... But he seriously didn't notice you going from a 16 to a 2??? You would have needed at least 4 different wardrobes to drop that many sizes :noway:

Congrats on running that long! So awesome! I hope to get there soon now that my shin splint issues are mostly resolved :flowerforyou:

Great work!!!!!!!!!!
  • butreally12
    Options
    I do think that it is great that your boyfriend didn't notice your loss in that he isn't one of those shallow guys that threatens to break up with you for gaining 5lbs... But he seriously didn't notice you going from a 16 to a 2??? You would have needed at least 4 different wardrobes to drop that many sizes :noway:

Congrats on running that long! So awesome! I hope to get there soon now that my shin splint issues are mostly resolved :flowerforyou:

Great work!!!!!!!!!!

Haha! I was a size 16 before dating him... I think I was at a size 10 when we started dating... but still! Of course, i didn't know my dress size either, as I generally wear nothing in the summer but gym shorts and t-shirts!

And my boyfriend is most definitely an amazing guy. Thanks for all the kind words guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!