Hiiiii =) My name is Emily & I'm up for making friends!

Options
I have been on WW and lost weight...but I never stick with it!! I love this program...and it's free! =) My boyfriend is a personal trainer...and I don't take advantage of his knowledge...and I need to!! It is time for a change....I'm down for losing 50 pounds...and I'd be the happiest girl in the world...if i accomplish this goal!!!

Replies

• MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello Emily,
    Welcome to MFP.
  • csanner
    csanner Posts: 5
    Options
    You need to lose 50lbs? It doesn't look like it. And why don't you work out WITH your BF? Best relationships are those you can share working out with.... It's got huge benefits on many levels.
  • nmtoledo
    Options
    Hi Emily! I have been struggling with my weight since my childhood. I am determined to lose at least 20 pounds, and I've been using myfitnesspal for the last two weeks. I'm frustrated because even though I have been exercising for 90-120 minutes at least 4 times a week, I have not lose any pounds. Sadly, I've earned weight.

But I'm determined to lose the weight so I will continue. Hope to hear from you soon!
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and you will find everything you need here. Great info and awesome supportive community!