Someone help please!

Options
Im havein such a hard time stayin on track. I get really hungry and all i want to do is eat! I dont knw what the best thing for me to eat at breakfast and lunch supper is usually ok, i watch my portions. But breakfast and lunch seems to kill me with calories. I dont knw what to do anymore and i kinda wanna give up!

Replies

• happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Eat oatmeal for breakfast...it's really filling...you can add twice the amount of liquid...maybe 1c milk and 1c water and get twice as much volume. That helps a lot. And some fruit to snack on. For lunch I usually have any sandwich made with Arnold's Sandwich Thins and a cup of soup. Keep at it...you just have to re-evaluate what you choose to buy.
  • iamdesiderata
    iamdesiderata Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I would really like to help you out, but i would need to see your food diary first to tell you why you are so hungry (which leads to you not staying on track).
  • Lucindaq
    Options
    Try eating more lean protein like chicken and fish. It takes some prep time but it is the only way I can stay full. I eat the jimmy dean d-lite breakfast sandwhiches which some are only 260 cals and keep me really full. But another option for breakfast is a real stove top cook oatmeal. The instant stuff isn't has good as the slow cook stuff. Healthy chice meals are great too cuz they have a good mix of whole grains and protein. Don't give up keep going! We all have or days where we wan't to give up but once you see that scale go down you will be motivated to keep going. Good luck!
  • woodsytheowl
    Options
    Try filling foods that are low calorie and easily digested, like apple slices, popcorn (air popped with salt, no butter!), vegetable soup, bell pepper slices. These are great for when you have the munchies and can't talk yourself out of eating. Just keep eat it, your body WILL adjust. Also regular exercise will decrease your feeling of constant hunger.
  • AmyJopp
    AmyJopp Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    EAT LOTS OF PROTEIN!!!! COTTAGE CHEESE 1%, OATMEAL, YOGURT, CHICKEN, PROTEIN BAR, watch the fat content in the protein bar though!! This helps me a lot you can also view my food diary if you like!!
  • Rissa_Marie
    Options
    Thank you so much for helpping me. I just get so down because nothings changing and im sooooo hungry.