Motivation "compliment" of the day

Options
The other receptionist at my work (who i don't see very often as our shifts dont intersect)paid me a nice compliment today, or at least he tried to...

What he tried to say ..."I hardly recognised you when you walked in there, with this hour glass figure you're getting"

What he actually said... "I hardly recognised you when you walked in there, with this WINE glass figure you're getting"

Wine glass isn't the look i'm going for, but I knew what he meant. Lovely man. : )

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    hurricane glasses are curvy in all the right places ...LOL

Congrats on your new look :love:
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    LOL. And thanks, its still a work in progress of course! : )
  • sgeorgia
    sgeorgia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    that's funny!
    so he's not the smartest man out there but that was certainly very sweet :-) :-)
  • mbollman
    mbollman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ha! Leave it to a man. :)
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Either way it made you smile so his compliment no matter how off it was did its job. It made you feel good. He was a nice guy.
  • jlorton82
    Options
    Lmao! too funny! that was a nice compliment though, I wish someone would notice my weight loss. I dont think ive had anyone really say anything to me and i feel like its pretty noticable by now. oh well...my time will come!
  • PickyNikki
    Options
    LOL I love this! How sweet! And what a a great feeling that someone noticed your new shape - yay for you! :drinker: