60 lbs down, 35 to go.

Options
Hey everyone, I hit 60 lbs down today, so I figured I'd post some progress pics for the first time. These first three pics are between 1-4 years ago, when I hovered between 295 - 315. (I'm the really big and tall guy in all the photos)

2nulu80.jpg

sl31oy.jpg

t8u5mp.jpg

Last thanksgiving I stepped on the scale and saw 312 pounds looking up at me. I'd used mfp before with a little success, so I knew what I needed to do to lose the weight. I've been decent about dieting and working out since then, but overall it's just been a lifestyle change. I still eat what I want, when I want, I just don't binge on entire pizzas or 4 McDonald's burgers. Anyway, this is me today, at 252. (I'm 6'4")

25f8329.jpg

Thanks for reading, and thanks for the amazing support! :)

Replies

• ShadowsProve
    ShadowsProve Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Argh, photos got cut off...
  • ShadowsProve
    Options
    2sbmmhv.jpg

sl31oy.jpg

2m4tx5s.jpg
  • sn0wd0gg
    sn0wd0gg Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Really nice progress!
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Congrats! :smile:
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Verrry nice!
  • ShadowsProve
    Options
    Thanks ya'll! It's been really helpful to get on here and see others progress, so I figured it was time I shared mine.
  • estatitra
    estatitra Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    You have done an excellent job!!

How tall are you?? Cause you don't look like from your pictures that you need to lose another 35..??
    Again, good for you for taking control of your health while you are still young!
  • ShadowsProve
    Options
    You have done an excellent job!!

How tall are you?? Cause you don't look like from your pictures that you need to lose another 35..??
    Again, good for you for taking control of your health while you are still young!

Thanks!

I'm 6'4", so I'd like to get down to the 215-220 range, but I'll care a lot more about what I look like than I will the number on the scale haha.
  • aaronagostini
    aaronagostini Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That's really awesome! Congrats!
  • renstwin
    renstwin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job, you look fantastic!
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great work! My hubs weighs about what you did, and is 6'4" as well. I'm going to share your story with him. :) Thanks!
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Nice job
  • conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great Job! Thanks for Posting!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Great changes and progress! Keep at it and you will reach your ultimate goal! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!