Looking For Active MFP Friends!

Options
My name is Corinne and I have lost 7lbs so far but I still have 108lbs to go. I am very active on MFP and I am always looking for other active users to add to my friends list. I love to motivate people and be motivated. Please feel free to add me and we can motivate and support each other through our weight loss goals!

Replies

• seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I started in July as well and have lost 10 lbs. I'm on here every day and would be happy to motivate you as well. You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • YellowNightingale
    YellowNightingale Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Today is my 95th day on MFP :) I have been fluctuating in my weight and need to start really buckling down. Add me if you'd like!
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    bump
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I'm very active! That goes for everyone that is active as well, just leave a note with your request so I know where you saw me. :)
  • BuickGirl
    BuickGirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Also looking for more active friends to help keep the motivation levels where they need to be! Feel free to add me. :)
  • PBlilacs
    PBlilacs Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi! I am on all the time for ideas, motivation, and support. Feel free to add me!
  • stephanglin81
    stephanglin81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for active MFP friends. Friend request sent!!????
  • invest15mins
    invest15mins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends to build a team of motivation.
  • sisqo8182
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! Keep up the good work! :drinker: :glasses:
  • aNewCreation84
    Options
    I'm beginning to get active again. I backslid quite a bit after the first of the year; but, I'm breaking that habit. I'm now on everyday. I log EVERYTHING I eat... and I wouldn't have it any other way. Feel free to add me if you'd like. We could all use more active friends. We can support each other.
  • FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can add me always looking for new friends.
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am looking for more friends to share motivation.
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Motivation is always welcome!! :)
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    Thank you for all of the responses everyone!!! I love how much my friends list is growing!!! Can't wait to see all of us reach our goals!!!
  • need2shrink
    need2shrink Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am new and also have a lot to lose. Friends will help!
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • AlishiaB89
    Options
    Hello. I am Alishia and I am looking for friends to help support me in my journey to a healthier me. Please feel free to add me!!