Motivational Quotes

Options
"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired. You've always got to make the mind take over and keep going"

"Never go back"

"You're one day closer"

Does anyone know of any other motivational quotes related to weight loss??

Replies

• mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Cassey Ho of blogilates has a couple that she puts on her cloths that I absolutely love:
    "Train insane or remain the same"
    "Train like a beast, look like a beauty"
    "Sore today, strong tomorrow"

My favorite was on a picture and was actually my old profile photo and it said "Everyone starts somewhere" that one has always really stuck with me.
  • ktpod1
    ktpod1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday.
  • Bunny1177
    Bunny1177 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

"Train like a beast, look like a beauty"

Love it!
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I love train insane or remain the same... I have actually heard that one before
  • UhohDanny
    Options
    If you are not in the process of becoming the person you want to be, you are automatically engaged in becoming the person you don't want to be.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    "the only place were 'success' comes before 'work' is in the dictionary"

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy a** weights." - Ronnie Coleman

"You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

"If you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always got."

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog" - Magic Johnson, NBA Star

"Try and fail is the manner of losers; try and learn is the way of the strong." - Unknown

"Fall down seven times, get up eight" -Chinese proverb

"Good luck is the result of hard work and preparation" - Unknown

"How am I to know what I can achieve if I quit?" -Jason Bishop

"We must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It's not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist." - Vince McConnell

"It's never too late to become what you might have been". -George Elliot

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent." - Marilyn vos Savant

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning form failure. - Colin Powell
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Do or do not...there is no try. Yoda
  • jmadams111
    jmadams111 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    There is no try, only do or do not.
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Courage does not always roar, Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow"

2. By Faith, Stand up and finish what you started

3. There's more to me than what you see

4. Determination is the key, Not letting size deter me!
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!