Ordering Questbars??

Options
43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
Does anyone know .. I was planning to order
some from the brand site. Is shipping flat rate?
I noticed it is under $6 and think it is limitless
boxes? Does anyone have experience w/it?
Also can I get opinions on Lemon pie? Thanks.:smile:

Replies

• aarilynn
    aarilynn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Quest has a flat rate, so yes if you order 1 box or 5 boxes it'll be their shipping rate which is either 4.95 or 5.95. I always ordered my boxes from amazon.com though. If you spend 25 dollars or more, you get free shipping. :) I was really hoping to like the lemon one... I couldn't even eat more than half of it because I didn't like it at all. Some people like it though... my faves are any with chocolate it in. :)
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried the lemon - but I also did Amazon with free shipping. I got a variety pack. Kid ate most of them - maybe all of them so I really don't know about the flavors.
    Options
    Thank you for the replies. :) I'm going
    to get them that way next time, free
    SH sounds nice!
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried Lemon but I can give my opinion on some others, please forgive me because I'm partial to chocolate.

Chocolate chip cookie dough - My absolute favorite. Throw it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. This one is so good I use it as a snack not as a protein boost. I put one in the oven this week for 10 min. 350 degrees. Orgasmic!!

Chocolate brownie - Yummy. My second favorite. Also throw it in the microwave.

Chocolate PB - Yuk. I spit it out.

Banana Walnut - It was ok. I did eat it cold however. Maybe if I heated it up it would be better.

Mixed Berry - It was good. I'm sure heated up it would be much better.

I need to taste some others but every time I go to I end up buying my favorites. I'm a creature of habit.

That's such a shame you don't like the chocolate PB! I'll take all the ones you won't eat! (Chocolate PB is my fav, followed closely by cookie dough)
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I just ordered 4 boxes from a site called Swanson Vitamins. The offered free shipped and had a good price on the bars. I haven't tried any Quest bars yet, my hubby really likes them.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I order them from GNC.

I hated the lemon one but I don't like lemon desserts either. I'd start with a variety pack from amazon or go to GNC and pick one of each, personally... We all have very different tastes.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    If you get on their auto delivery program they give you a 10% discount. I get 2 boxes delivered every month, peanut butter and Chocolate Chip cookie dough.
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    yes, flat rate.
    lemon pie is delicious.
    almond is my favorite.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I buy mine locally at The Vitamin Shoppe. They also have free online shipping over $25. I like the chocolate brownie and nuke it for 15 seconds oh so yummy!
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    http://content.gnc.com/coupons/COUPON_MBRPrice_20800.pdf

I get mine at GNC. They almost always have an online coupon for $10 off $20 purchase. Likewise, they almost always have some sort of sale on protein bars! In August, it's buy 3, get one free. With the coupon above, I think I pay something like $11 for 9 bars....

Love the Cinnamon roll, Coconut cashew, Apple Pie, Chocolate Chip Cookie dough....
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered Quest bars and was suprised that I liked them most protein bars make me gag. Bought mine at the local GNC to try but will be shopping around for lower prices.

The white chocolate raspberry is good :tongue:
  • Drunx
    Drunx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    #1 Vanilla almond
    #2 chocolate cookie dough
    #3 chocolate brownie
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Message me if you want to order some! :drinker:
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The only one I've tried so far is the vanilla almond and I really like it. I especially like that the ingredients list is so small and natural! And they fill me up for HOURS which is awesome too. Great replacement for my previous breakfast choice that's for sure.

I haven't checked what they cost at GNC or the vitamin shoppe yet, but I have amazon prime with free two day shipping (plus like someone else said orders over 25 are free shipping anyway).

Which reminds me, now that I know i like them I better go order some more before I run out!
    Options
    Thank you everyone so much .. I'm going to try lemon pie and the apple pie.
    I think the brownie is delish it reminds me of a tootsie roll. lol
    The ones I wouldn't recommend in case others are interested: coconut/cashew
    or the cinnamon roll. My hubby loathed the peanut butter& jelly.

I also belong to Vitamin Shoppe, nice knowing I can ship free after $25 there too, thank
    you for that advice as well. :)

Since eating Questbars, my macros are excellent, that plus some whey protein
    in my day too. I'm sold on these. :)
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I order from Quest directly and every time I have I've been able to find a free shipping coupon by just Googling it. I like ordering direct from them because they are always so fresh.

ETA: I actually love coconut cashew and cinnamon roll. Eating the latter as I type! Banana Nut is a favorite of mine too.
    Options
    I order from Quest directly and every time I have I've been able to find a free shipping coupon by just Googling it. I like ordering direct from them because they are always so fresh.

ETA: I actually love coconut cashew and cinnamon roll. Eating the latter as I type! Banana Nut is a favorite of mine too.

If I ever order a variety pkg, I'll send you those two. ;)