Are you looking for friends?

Options
Abram86
Abram86 Posts: 282 Member
Then add me because I'm always logging on daily and log my food and complete my diary entries. I can help motivate you! Everyone add me but remember if you are inactive for 1 month you'll be deleted. :)

Replies

• DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends if you're interested! I log daily, I log everything I eat and all exercises I do. I am disabled so my exercises aren't like a normal persons but I'm trying! Feel free to add me! If not, I completely understand!!!

38576641.png
  • Abram86
    Options
    Bump
  • Gigiluvs
    Options
    Yes, I am looking for friends. I am a young at heart grandmother and I am a Master Gardener. I feel strongly about recruiting people to gardening. To my mind, one tomato plant in a pot, a garden makes. I love to travel and have been fortunate to do a fair amount of travel. I can never get enough of it. I love art, architecture, and music, any kind of adventure.

I have had a life long struggle with weight. I am 60, just had my second knee replacement and getting my groove back. I am buying a three wheel bike with a basket so my dog and I can take advantage of our local trails. I have struggled to find what will work for me as a food program that I can live with. So far, (this week) I am liking MFP. It is simple and they have so many foods already loaded in to the food list.

I can be a good listener and I like to write so if you are game, let''s support each other through this endeavor for better health, more agility, strength and a more active life.
  • denimandroses
    Options
    I can always use another friend and motivator. I'll add ya'! :smile:
  • Abram86
    Options
    Thanks to those who have added me as a friend.
  • Abram86
    Options
    Bump
  • cheriibomb
    Options
    I could definitely use more friends....if anyone else wants to add me you are more than willing to. :)
  • BetterKimmer
    BetterKimmer Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have been on here awhile. Log daily too. I'll add you!:bigsmile:
  • BetterKimmer
    BetterKimmer Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I will add you too!
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Having few supporting friends on board is always good to motivate each others. Would like to welcome my dearest friends on MFP !!!
  • Abram86
    Options
    It makes the journey alot easier when you have supportive friends.
  • ginag516
    ginag516 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    adding you on! thanks! :smile:
  • demon2run
    Options
    I'm very new to all of this and am also looking for some people to help motivate me. I've been on my health kick the last 3 weeks and everything is going in the right direction.

I found the app yesterday to log all my food and measure all my exercise, hopefully that helps me to do better.

I did my first session of CrossFit this morning - anyone got any advice on CrossFit?

I also set myself the goal of running a marathon by the end of May next year.

Would love some friends to help motivate me as I don't have any. Looking forward to hearing from people that can help!!
  • tonguetied69
    Options
    Hey all! I'm looking for help and motivation as well. I have a ton of fitbit friends and not alot of mfp friends. Please feel free to add me.
  • Mainosaur
    Mainosaur Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just discovered that you can make friends like a week ago... could use some :]

Feel free to add :O
  • smudgekat
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, just noticed you could!!!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    As one of his friends, I can say that Abram is certainly a good one to have. And I'm always up for new friends too. I'm here every day (well I sorta took a day off this week when friends were visiting from out of town). I love motivating and supporting people. So if you want to have an older gay guy who loves to lift you up, support you, and kick you in the *kitten* when you need it, feel free to add me. We have fun here in addition to the serious business of getting our health in gear.
  • SeahawkFan1
    Options
    i could use more friends on mfp, add me at SeahawkFan1 :)
  • Abram86
    Options
    Bump
  • Abram86
    Options
    Anyone can add me