My first NSV!

Options
ok so i swim laps in our pool most nights and i usually use one of my beach towels because it was the only ones i have that wrap all the way around me but tonight they were all in the dryer so i just grabbed a bath towel and it not only wrapped all the way around me but there wasn't that gap that usually gets bigger as the towel runs down your body!!! it actually sat closed and covered me completely!!! from top to bottom!!! i couldn't be more excited. I love to swim but i was always embarrassed because before i even got to the point where i had to show myself in a bathing suit you could see how huge i was because my towel didn't go all the way around.

Replies

• LillyWillow
    Options
    That is awesome! I actually check my towel a lot. I noticed as I gained weight how the gap got bigger so I've been watching as the gap gets smaller. Funny how something so simple can make you so happy :smile:
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!! But if you have lost 44 pounds I think you have missed a few NSV's along the way.
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Great job! I
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That is always one of my worries too!
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats on your NSV!
  • robinellis
    Options
    thanks everyone! this is the longest i have stuck to the healthy track and i am determined to make to my goal this time around!! the support at MFP is wonderful!
  • robinellis
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!! But if you have lost 44 pounds I think you have missed a few NSV's along the way.

thanks!

i guess there might have been others but i started at well over 300 pounds so 44 pounds lost doesn't show very much.
  • robinellis
    Options
    That is awesome! I actually check my towel a lot. I noticed as I gained weight how the gap got bigger so I've been watching as the gap gets smaller. Funny how something so simple can make you so happy :smile:

yes this is definitely one of the little things but it made my day. i couldn't stop talking about it the whole time i was in the pool. lol
  • Kaali1985
    Kaali1985 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That's great...bet it made u really happy :)
  • rachdun
    rachdun Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - that's great
  • Brummig
    Brummig Posts: 94
    Options
    Brilliant!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!