Goodbye to 9 pounds!

Options
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I know that it's probably mostly water weight, and I probably won't lose as rapidly next week, but I lost 9 pounds this week! I definitely did a happy dance this morning after stepping off the scale! (Does that count as exercise for the day? Ha!) I am amazed at how much easier it is to stick with it this time around. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this website! I am completely amazed! And ecstatic too!

:heart:

Replies

• Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options

I know that it's probably mostly water weight, and I probably won't lose as rapidly next week, but I lost 9 pounds this week! I definitely did a happy dance this morning after stepping off the scale! (Does that count as exercise for the day? Ha!) I am amazed at how much easier it is to stick with it this time around. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this website! I am completely amazed! And ecstatic too!

• luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great Job!! I can't wait to say that! You deserved the happy dance! Really congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    some, even most, may be water, but I doubt all 9 lbs are. Good work!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
    The way I see it pounds are pounds even if it is water weight. Good for you. Don't down play your sucess, use as motivation for next week! But you are right don't expect as much.

Jess
  • areason4stars
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!