C25k question!?!

Options
i want to find out something
the c25k has 3 work outs a week, now do you do those workout back to back or give a day break,
sorry something new that i doing
did day 1 yesturday and it was wow i am so unfit i started laughing at myself

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I run 3 days a week on alernate days.
  • judilockwood
    judilockwood Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    LOL .. Made me laugh too - same reason and I couldn't work out the times to change from walk to run and back in my head wile I was doing it- got soooo confused so guessed at it. I think you do it every alternate day, back to back is a bit demanding at first, I do it when I can get to gym, my shift pattern is irregular and the gym a distance away, Good luck with it x
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Alternate days are better as it gives rest to the knees. Atleast for the starting few weeks it is better that way.
  • langurmonkey
    Options
    Do alternate days definitely. Also don't be afraid to repeat weeks - I would say if the last workout of a week still feels hard, then you might want to redo the week. I repeated each of the first three weeks, then I was OK for the last weeks.
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    The 'instructions' that came with the programme said to make sure that you rest for a day between each session - as a previous poster said - it gives your knees a rest. As you get further into the programme it gets harder so you will be glad of the rest! Hope you enjoy the challenge ... I am on week four now and it is a lot harder than the previous three weeks but I am certainly enjoying the sense of achievement from completing each day :)
  • earndien
    earndien Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    thanks guy will do that