Female 24, 5'5" w/ 30+lbs to lose, starting up again!

Options
Hi guys!

I was on here previously with an old account years ago! Then I got into a GREAT relationship with my now fiance and put on lots of love-chub! ;) Deleted that old account and wanted to start fresh!

I'm just looking to have a great group of girls to call friends, with similar stats and similar goals to help motivate and support each other!

I have a problem with the food portion. I do enjoy working out and LOVE LesMills Bodyattack, and Jillian Michaels.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you are in the same boat! It's so much easier to stay on track when you have people on your side!

Replies

• JazzieGurl
    Options
    Hello! You and I are the same height and I'm trying to lose at least 27 lbs. I think we would make good friends here. I could REALLY use the motivation. I'm a bit older than you (48) and getting the pounds off gets much harder as we get older. ???? Also, the fact that I HATE exercising doesn't help either. Yesterday was my first day on myfitnesspal and I already love it. Good luck to you.
  • jcm1029
    jcm1029 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started fresh today too. I am at my heaviest and I cannot stand it anymore. i need to get back into work out mode and I could use the motivation. would like both of you to be weight loss buddies.
  • staceyradfit
    staceyradfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!

One step at a time, we'll get it done! =)
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am looking for more friends to share motivation.
  • sandytoshiko
    sandytoshiko Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Wow, well im 18, 5'6,and looking to lose 30 pounds as well....ADD ME :)
  • smartseagull
    Options
    I know how you feel! I love tennis, and runs are nice, but the food kills me! I'm hoping to lose somewhere around 40 pounds.
  • deelovelilly
    deelovelilly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 5'6 with 30 pounds to lose also. my first time trying this app. Hoping for some success with time also. How do you guys get that that weight lose siggy...would like to keep track of that to.