Is any else Lose weight before getting Pregnant

Options
Hello I would to meet any else who is lose weight or getting shape before they are going to get Pregnant. I am hope to get lose about 30 lb and get a flatter Stomach before having my second child.

Replies

• Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    me!! planning on starting a family end of the year and i need to lose weight before i do! i am currently 80 kg and i need to be below 70 kgs..

LETS DO THIS GIRL!!!
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose weight before trying in January to get pregnant. Feel free to add me!
  • BrainOnAStick
    BrainOnAStick Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am not specifically hoping to lose weight, but I definitely want to be fit and develop healthy habits! Feel free to add me.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Me! Planning on losing a few lbs and toning up a bit before trying for a third. I also plan to continue logging on MFP and carrying on with exercise whilst pregnant.
  • toothpastechica
    toothpastechica Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. We are going off BC this month and its part of my motivation to get back into shape (I used to be all about running and eating right...then I met my now husband and it went down the tubes.) I want to feel good about myself and know that I am being healthy before getting KU'd
  • lisaeure
    lisaeure Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 25 Lbs while we are trying to get pregnant. It is so difficult when you jump off birth control. I would love to have a group of lovely ladies for support. Remember girls, "Will this food satisfy my appetite, or ignite it?"
  • kellymiddleton50746
    Options
    Me! I have to get my bmi down to start ivf, but hoping the loss might naturally help. Add me if you like
  • MarishaRea
    MarishaRea Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose weight before I try for baby number two. I have a 17 month old daughter but I really want her to have a brother or sister so I need to lose weight. I want to be a healthy size and have a healthy BMI for my second pregnancy. I have lost 21lbs so far but still have a long way to go :-)
  • bridgetn85
    bridgetn85 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me! I am hoping to lose at least 20 before we start trying for our first. Feel free to add me.
  • Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Me! Well, I was anyway...I'm finally down to the my desired weight. I said I wanted 1 last summer to look semi-cute in a bikini before we started trying. Now that summer is coming to a close, I think it's time. Yay!
  • tc41586
    tc41586 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Me!! Would like to start a family in 1-2 years. Add me!! I am 5'9" and need to lose about 40lbs.
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am!! We would like to start trying in about 6 months to a year and I need to get to a healthy BMI before then. Feel free to add me!
  • hollyann31
    hollyann31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    yes..thats what i am planning to do hopefully by the end of the year...
  • hproskie
    hproskie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me! Hubby and I plan to start trying in the spring and I'd like to lose at least 50 pounds before that!
  • hollyann31
    hollyann31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    yes..thats what i am planning to do hopefully by the end of the year...
  • BooBoo1264
    BooBoo1264 Posts: 164
    Options
    I am also trying to lose weight before I get pregnant. Hoping that it makes my pregnancy smoother! Also not losing double the weight after.
  • a_new_kiara11
    Options
    Me Also! Trying to lose AT LEAST 50 lbs before I try to concieve next february or March!

Add me !! :)
    I just started..
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I lost 107lbs and just found out on 31/07 that we're expecting our first. =) I still have 99 lbs to lose and will continue to eat healthy and exercise during pregnancy.
  • crystal_loga
    crystal_loga Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I started this program two years ago, and after a year of logging and a 65 pound loss, I was finally able to conceive. My baby is now 7 months old! It can happen! Now I'm trying to tone back up and get back on track to loosing again. 15 more pounds to pre baby weight!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    That's the main reason I started losing weight. I have about 50-60 more pounds to go and then I'm going to pop out two little gremlins. Lolz.