need support

Options
Getting back on track after trying something else that didnt work, learned i need to record everything. Would really like some encouragement and advice now and then.

A little about me: I am 25, with a sucky job. I am recently engaged and would really love to look amazing on my wedding day. I was first really motivated a year ago when i was no longer the skinny twin but then she got pregnant, now i like that there is no doubt about who just had the kid but worried that soon i will no longer be the skinny twin if she loses all her baby weight.

I have lost about 50 lbs and would really like to lose at least another 30. Any new exercise ideas are always welcome same goes with some nice low calorie recipes.

Replies

• Over50ToBeFit
    Over50ToBeFit Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, tracking my food is the only thing that works for me. Sent a friend request :)
  • dbustamante76
    Options
    For low cal recipes or healthy versions of your fav. food I recommend www.skinnytaste.com lots of great foods with comments and they tell you servings WW points all that good stuff. For working out im a big fan of the an hour of cardio and hour of weights for me that worked out the best.
  • AlexHu4
    AlexHu4 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Alex & I am trying to loose a little weight as well as maintain it. So I just wanted to introduce myself because I am new here. So I would like to make some friends & get a support network going for myself & help others. So send me friend requests or any other supports & I will do the same. Thanks.