Hi from MD

Options
tanzmamma
tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
My name is Ang.... my friend Shana told me about this site ...... I have lost 76 lbs so far (since October 1st).. and have 28 to go.

:)

I am the mother of 4 (2 of mine, 2 step)... 3 of those 4 live with us full time.........

If you want to know anything else, just ask :)

Ang

Replies

• tanzmamma
    Options
    My name is Ang.... my friend Shana told me about this site ...... I have lost 76 lbs so far (since October 1st).. and have 28 to go.

:)

I am the mother of 4 (2 of mine, 2 step)... 3 of those 4 live with us full time.........

If you want to know anything else, just ask :)

Ang
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yes i have to give angie the credit for my motivation to get moving and grooving... shes been there for me when i was all confused!!... Love ya Chica
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    welcome.gif
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    aww well thank ya..

love ya too chica.

I need to make one of those little tag thingies it's cute :)
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    aww well thank ya..

love ya too chica.

I need to make one of those little tag thingies it's cute :)

YOu used the wrong code for your ticker--go back to the ticker code page and use the one on the left that says it's for BBs. Then paste that one in your signature box and it will work fine!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    You look great Angela! I guess you must have lost most of your weight before coming here! Anyway, keep up the great job!
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    Thanks.. i noticed I screwed up the ticker lol :)
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    You look great Angela! I guess you must have lost most of your weight before coming here! Anyway, keep up the great job!

Yes... I have lost most before coming here. Shana just told me about this site last week and I have to say it seems pretty easy to use!

So far on my own I've been journaling everything in a little steno pad and counting calories/fat and my exercise.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ang!!! Fellow Marylander here - annapolis checking in!! there are not many marylanders here unfortunately and to be honest, us 'east coasters' don't consider westminster in maryland - you are soooo far we think of it as West Virginia!! ! just kidding! my cousin lives up there with his family now and we never see them anymore! :sad:

Welcome and OMG! 76 lbs that is incredible!! keep up the good work and Hope we can help you on your journey!!

:flowerforyou:
    Tricia
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    Welcome Ang!!! Fellow Marylander here - annapolis checking in!! there are not many marylanders here unfortunately and to be honest, us 'east coasters' don't consider westminster in maryland - you are soooo far we think of it as West Virginia!! ! just kidding! my cousin lives up there with his family now and we never see them anymore! :sad:

Welcome and OMG! 76 lbs that is incredible!! keep up the good work and Hope we can help you on your journey!!

:flowerforyou:
    Tricia

LOL thanks.... Westminster is SO close to PA we might as well be there!!!!

I added a bunch of pics to my page.. I was hoping to put them in order ... but they're sort of sporatic.. I try to take new update pics once a month. I wish you could add captions... so I could put how much weight was lost at each pic.. oh well :)
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey there another Marylander checking in!! I'm down in Columbia now but I grew up in Eldersburg...at least people know where Westminster is! :laugh:

Congrats on the weight loss :flowerforyou:
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    Hey there another Marylander checking in!! I'm down in Columbia now but I grew up in Eldersburg...at least people know where Westminster is! :laugh:

Congrats on the weight loss :flowerforyou:

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! :)
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    hey ... its a great to know we have ppl so close to us.. angie and I are loving the web page