Tired of seeing the rolls.

Options
I've got only 2 of them, and really, I've seen worse, but honestly, I need something like this to help me make sure I don't just give up after a week.

Also my younger sister's wedding is happening next April, and really I don't want to look at those photos and wonder why the hell I let myself stay this way. I can change, I just gotta stop being lazy and just do it!

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO it! Mind over matter, hun! Add me if you'd like some encouragement! You can do it! :)
  • lcanady
    lcanady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    GO for it!

Libby
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    You soooo can do this!! I have two rolls on my stomach and I actually have rolls on my back. Stay focused!
  • Tarreemha77
    Options
    I'm tired of the lower 1/2 of my stomach. After P90x I have a 4pack at the top but the bottom won't get as flat as I want it. I've started doing Pilates again to get it to the point I want it. I've reached my goal weight. Now I'm just maintaining an trying to flatten out the stomach to satisfaction. People say its all in my head I look great. But they don't see me naked.lol My husband says it's fine. But a bit more couldn't hurt.
  • Tarreemha77
    Options
    Actually Ibir take a 5lb weight in each hand and go side to side. Start small with like 15 on each side then 20 etc.,. and you'll see the rolls on your back disappear. Try it everyday and you'll see the results soon. Let me know how that works out for you. I told a girlfriend and she thanked me a zillion times when her results came.
  • gr8k8b
    gr8k8b Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support guys, I just started today with the calorie counting (I've been working out tho), and hopefully I'll start loosing like you guys! :)