30 days to beat SUGAR!!!

Options
Starting tomorrow thru July 31st I am going on a NO candy, cookie, muffin, super sweet treat hiatus!

My weight loss has been slow and I know it due to those nasty little grams of refined sweeties....

Would anybody like to join me as we fight the sugar fix?

Feel free to add me as a pal and we can keep up to date here of (victories, struggles and alternatives to the sugary things that most of us love but that don't love us!)

Now i don't want to bee off sugar and sweets forever but this wil be good to help drop a few lbs quickly and get the right habits in place so that way when I eat a cookie I can stop at just a serving instead of a full on binge.

Lets support each other :)

Replies

• mintlovelife
    Options
    hello, ill do this with you. i struggle with my sweet tooth, i need to cut it off too. are u allowing any treats? im not even messing with fruits really, but i allow myself some dark chocolate sometimes.
  • Pennhotmom
    Pennhotmom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    OK, I am in. My weakness in the summer time is that I crave junk food. I love going to the shore and fried cheesecake is not my friend. Tasty, but not my friend.

I have cut down on fruits but I could do better with that. My kids love fruit which is a good thing, but since my exercise level isn't where there's is I need to monitor it.

How are you doing so far?
  • biggjenn
    biggjenn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have a very serious sugar addiction, please feel free to add me as I need alot of support. Thanks!
  • Pennhotmom
    Pennhotmom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How is everyone making out?
  • jabrown1234
    Options
    This is my biggest obstacle, so I am in!