I'm not sure this is good or bad....

Options
I already past my weekly calories burned goal in three days. my calories burned for the week is 2473 and the goal is 2200. I'm sure this is good, but i still have at least 2 more days of workouts on my personal schedule. If i continue, i'm afraid my body would go to starvation mode and start storing more fat.

Replies

• megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    If your eating 50-75% of your exercise calories then you should be fine... make sure you have at least one rest day a week tho!!!
  • John8188
    Options
    If your eating 50-75% of your exercise calories then you should be fine...

Yea, as long as when you are done you don't have more then 400 cals left over then you should be ok.

I like to try and have 100 to 300 cals extra a day. Helps me burn a little bit more.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    I already past my weekly calories burned goal in three days. my calories burned for the week is 2473 and the goal is 2200. I'm sure this is good, but i still have at least 2 more days of workouts on my personal schedule. If i continue, i'm afraid my body would go to starvation mode and start storing more fat.

Not likely.
  • Kravmaga
    Options
    yeah I've been averaging about 200-300 calories left over. If its fine then, cool. I just logged my exercise for today and noticed it, and just had the thought pop in my head.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

Eh??? Just do your exercise, eat sensibly and within your caily calorie amount and you will be fine.

Don't get too scientific with this weight loss plan business, people are fretting half the time for nothing x
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    If you're talking about the goal you set up in your profile, don't worry about it. The site doesn't use that goal for anything. It's just for you to see how you're doing based on how much you intend to exercise every week. The site uses the actual calories you enter in the Exercise tab to compute your goal calories, etc., for that day. Use the goals on your food diary to gauge if you need to eat more. As stated, some people eat all their exercise calories, some don't. Your choice.

You could set your exercise goals to burn 10,000 cals a week and it wouldn't affect your food diary at all. Not until you enter the actual cals burned that day. Hope this makes sense!