Awesome people wanted :)

Options
Just looking to expand my friends list a little more. I have an awesome group of friends who have helped/motivated/coached me through the past 8 months of my life change. I feel awesome, and want to keep pushing full steam ahead. I am 27, full time designer, full time single mom, and also in the gym 5 days a week. I love running and weight lifting. I just recently started New Rules of Lifting for Women and also mixing it up with a little strong lifts. I run about 20 miles a week and spend as much time being active as possible. If you need a motivator or want to motivate me.... feel free to add :))

Replies

• kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Request Sent! all who post feel free to add me as well. I have 30+ to lose and I need to stay motivated. I love exercise but consistency and eating right are big weak areas. I know that logging daily and having a calorie limit will help.

Mark
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm a big motivator, but I'm also kind of blunt. I guess now I have to preface this with the fact that I'm a really nice person. :) I like helping my (awesome) MFP pals out and help them make their lifestyle more personal. If they're slacking off, I may ask what's going on. I also hope for the same with my MFP friends. Add me if you'd like. :drinker:
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well- I am awesome! :glasses: I will certainly add you! I have hardly any people yet...but really need a good group of motivators and encouragers!
  • benspencer86
    benspencer86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i have been looking to start adding people! i have been only using this site at a tool so i only have one friend! lol.. but i could use someone else on here to talk to! i'll add all of you.. if i can figure out how........
  • HealthierFoodie
    HealthierFoodie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll add you- I'd like to start lifting some time soon so it would be great to have a friend who already does!
  • StillStrugglin
    StillStrugglin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow, super cool peeps on this site! Only my 4th day but going strong. :) And I can use all the help I can get! Sending requests to all; but won't be offended if I seem to high maintenance. *lol*
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Well don't know what exactly is considered as awesome, but I do what I can:happy: anyone can add me:flowerforyou:
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started strength training (and plan on starting New Rules; just bought it yesterday!) and starting C25K today. I also do yoga, dance type exercises for cardio, pilates, etc.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    I have some awesome friends, but are always looking for more to motivate, I am getting to the stage where I need the occasional kick lol. Anybody can add me :smile:
  • darintexas
    darintexas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Meeee tooo! I have some awesome friends on here as well =))

Feel free to add me!

Am always looking for new friends on here so we can help support/motivate each other! I still have about 77lbs to go, soo I'm in it for the long haul - lol

Hope you're having a great start to your week!
  • krissielynn_87
    krissielynn_87 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    need some awesome motivators. feel free to add me as well :D
  • Drunx
    Drunx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty awesome
  • JennaBlu
    JennaBlu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been battling myself and my weight for half my life. Been on MFP logging everyday for 30 in a row now. It is amazing what a good group of people can do to motivate you. :happy:
  • laurenschultz96
    laurenschultz96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request:) I'm definitely in need of some motivating anyone feel free to add me:)
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Added :) Also anyone on this thread feel free to add me as well.
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Whenever i try adding you, it says site under maintenance! :/
  • jmellott99
    jmellott99 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm just now getting back into MFP. I would love the support and any suggestions on how to workout during the week. I work a lot of hours and have a 12 week old at the house. Weekend workouts have been great, but I really need to step it up more during the week. Feel free to add me!
  • JonsieMcJones
    JonsieMcJones Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello peoples! I'm looking for fun, motivational, awesome people to add to my list. If you need a friend to ask you about your day and joke around with, I'm your gal ;)
  • Melissa_mojo
    Melissa_mojo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Just looking to expand my friends list a little more. I have an awesome group of friends who have helped/motivated/coached me through the past 8 months of my life change. I feel awesome, and want to keep pushing full steam ahead. I am 27, full time designer, full time single mom, and also in the gym 5 days a week. I love running and weight lifting. I just recently started New Rules of Lifting for Women and also mixing it up with a little strong lifts. I run about 20 miles a week and spend as much time being active as possible. If you need a motivator or want to motivate me.... feel free to add :))

I need friends too started 3 weeks ago and would love advice and someone to motivate me!!! please add me I am not sure how all this works i started 4 weeks ago at 146 down to 141lbs 33.5% body fat down to 29.4% in 4 weeks need more motivation!
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    Hey I think I might be awesome :) Anyway feel free to add me! I am 26 with 2 1/2 year old and work out at the gym five times a week! I will add that I recommitted and re-newed to MFP and am excited for this journey!!