311 lbs to 211 with PCOS ( Pic heavy )

Options

Replies

• chelseabuns88
    chelseabuns88 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Your body is an amazing shape! You definitely have that Jessica Rabbit thing going on!
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far, keep up the good work, you're a true inspiration!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Your body is an amazing shape! You definitely have that Jessica Rabbit thing going on!
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far, keep up the good work, you're a true inspiration!

just looked up who jessica rabbit is, LOL Thankyou for such a high compliment!
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Your waist is so tiny!!! What a gorgeous hourglass figure you have achieved!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Look at that itsy-bitsy waist! I am so jelly. You've done an amazing job, and it shows!
  • kateechica
    Options
    thankyou so much for posting!! you look amazing!!!!

i've just started out here and it's making such a difference that there are real people with real journeys, it's already helping me to believe that i can do it.
    i'm having a rubbish time with my drs, they can't decide if it is endometriosis, or just a hormone imbalance and just want me to take teh contraceptive pill, which just makes me put on weight and get hairier, their response is, well it's not life threatening. so i'vve been stuck forever since the birth of my youngest son at this weight, and what's worse, apart from the personal trainer i had and acupuncutrist noone ever thinks i'm trying to do anytyhing about it !!! xx thankyou so much for posting!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    thankyou so much for posting!! you look amazing!!!!

i've just started out here and it's making such a difference that there are real people with real journeys, it's already helping me to believe that i can do it.
    i'm having a rubbish time with my drs, they can't decide if it is endometriosis, or just a hormone imbalance and just want me to take teh contraceptive pill, which just makes me put on weight and get hairier, their response is, well it's not life threatening. so i'vve been stuck forever since the birth of my youngest son at this weight, and what's worse, apart from the personal trainer i had and acupuncutrist noone ever thinks i'm trying to do anytyhing about it !!! xx thankyou so much for posting!

Im sorry that you are going through all of that :( , but the good news is, it is beatable! Keep your head in the game and you will have amazing results!
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing on your own!! Congrats! I have PCOS too, but I love my metformin :) it was like a miracle for me. But don't stop what you are doing!!
  • Nada_2021
    Nada_2021 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am so happy and proud of you!! Sometimes I doubt myself and my ability to lose 100 pound with pcos, seeing you make it gives me so much hope and motivation! Thank you for sharing your story and keep being healthy and kicking pcos butt!
  • kem05
    kem05 Posts: 97
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing story! I've got PCOS as well, your story gives me so much motivation! There is so much misinformation out there about what to do and what not to do... I am thankful I was finally diagnosed, it's made me understand my body a lot more. Before diagnosis I had doctors and dieticians tell me I was lazy, the obesity alone was responsible for my lack of periods.... Finally I came across a doctor who put all the symptoms together and did the relevant tests. Cysts - more than 20 each side. Blood tests, hormones and insulin resistance point to PCOS... Since eating a more diabetes friendly type diet my blood sugar has stabilised, less mood swings and fatigue... Woo hoo!
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Incredibile! Congrats :)
  • prosato1229
    prosato1229 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Your journey is INSPIRING. I have hope I can do this now too :)
  • meech2sandy
    Options
    You should be So Proud of Yourself. Great Job!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic results!!!! Your waist is so tiny and nice job on the ab's showing through, keep it up, your doing great :)
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    I am so happy and proud of you!! Sometimes I doubt myself and my ability to lose 100 pound with pcos, seeing you make it gives me so much hope and motivation! Thank you for sharing your story and keep being healthy and kicking pcos butt!

Thank You for your support <3
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing story! I've got PCOS as well, your story gives me so much motivation! There is so much misinformation out there about what to do and what not to do... I am thankful I was finally diagnosed, it's made me understand my body a lot more. Before diagnosis I had doctors and dieticians tell me I was lazy, the obesity alone was responsible for my lack of periods.... Finally I came across a doctor who put all the symptoms together and did the relevant tests. Cysts - more than 20 each side. Blood tests, hormones and insulin resistance point to PCOS... Since eating a more diabetes friendly type diet my blood sugar has stabilised, less mood swings and fatigue... Woo hoo!

Thats another thing I forgot about, thank you for reminding me about those mood swings! LOL those were horrible . It was like PMSing x30 haha, my husband is so much happier now lol
    And sometimes doctors dont like to look at the whole picture, they like to blame obesity on just being lazy. Its hard for someone who doesn't know they have PCOS to put two and two together and fix their eating habits etc etc. I am really glad you got diagnosed and you are beating the odds!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    Your journey is INSPIRING. I have hope I can do this now too :)

Yes you can! dont for one minute think you can! <3 GL on your journey!
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    you are truly an inspiration. It is so hard to lose weight with pcos and you did it in spades!!!! I am so proud of you... WAY TO GO!!!

for me, i've never had a period without medication to help. All my doctors told me i just need to lose weight and that just made me feel so inadequate. i also deal with all the pain, mood swings, no period, acne problem, losing hair, excess hair everywhere else, stretch marks, bloating, insulin resistance, ETC (and boy does the list go on). so, im here for support whenever you need it :-)

i really believe losing weight and staying there will benefit PCOS-er's.... so im trying = Im struggling but i refuse to give up this time!

I've always felt so alone dealing with pcos and its many stupid symptoms. but after joining MFP and especially adding you, i've somehow found a whole community of support and a fountain of information!

I hope that I can have as much success as you one day.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! see you at the finish line = a new, healthy, and happy life :-)
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Broken record here, but SO SO proud of you, hon. Keep it up! SO wish we lived close so we could shake our junk in the trunk together!! :laugh:

:heart: and ((hugs)), Sweetie!!

C
  • Me_vs_obesity
    Options
    Dayum your gonna be sooo curvy if you keep losing weight.
    Talk about an epic hourglass figure! Totally jealous.
  • Newbody72
    Newbody72 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A jeanie in a bottle, keep up the hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!