Just joined yesterday

Options
Hi everyone ~

This site and community is just what I need to give me the tools and support to motivate me to stick to my goal of safely losing 15 lbs. I know it doesn't sound like much but when you are only 5' 1" it is a lot. And it all goes to the same location. Ugh!

Wishing you all continued success on your program to reach your goal.

Replies

• leannie
    leannie Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi everyone ~

This site and community is just what I need to give me the tools and support to motivate me to stick to my goal of safely losing 15 lbs. I know it doesn't sound like much but when you are only 5' 1" it is a lot. And it all goes to the same location. Ugh!

Wishing you all continued success on your program to reach your goal.
  • aprils30
    aprils30 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have just joined too. Congrats on taking the step in the right direction. I wish I would have done something like this when I had 15 pounds to loose instead of waiting until I had 30+ to loose. Good luck to you!
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    it hasnt been that long since i joined.. i was doing another program but wasnt satisfied.. i am no losing more a week.. but not to much.. i am also 5 1.. take a look at my pic.. from start to now.. ive lost 18 pounds.. it makes a biggggg but nice difference
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined as well. I know how you feel, I have 21 lbs to lose that's to reach my goal weight I could probably go with less weight to lose but I feel best at my goal weight. I'm 4'10 so yeah I know how it all goes to the same place. :D
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    Hey, I just joined in the last week too! I like reading about everyone and how we all have struggles, but the best motivation is reading about the successes!
  • DEATRISJONES
    DEATRISJONES Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi,
    everyone I just joined recently and this is something that i need. i've been working out and dieting on my own since oct. 17,2007 and i've lost between 38-39 pounds the scale just won't tip to 40lbs. I've been working out with a trainer for the last thee weeks. my body is still changing but the #'s on the scale has been standing still. i want to lose another 15 to 20lbs. oh by the way i'm only 5'2. good luck to everyone it's not easy.