Focus T25

Options
jend114
jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
Anyone else doing it?
I restarted it yesterday and am always looking for support/motivation!

Replies

• jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    It's amongst the many other programs I have integrated into a custom made random workout generator.
    In a nutshell, I have all of my workout programs put into Microsoft Excel, and I have it programmed to just pick one workout randomly every day.

I like variety as opposed to following a rigid schedule, and this is what's worked for me for a few months now.
    I have the following programs in the hopper: Insanity, Asylum, Asylum Volume 2, Focus T25, Les Mills Combat, Les Mills Pump, Tapout XT, Tapout XT2, and Rushfit..............a lot of variety.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Sorry, forgot to add that you are more than welcome to friend me, as is anybody else who would like to follow my random journey or learn more about these programs.................no, I am not a Beachbody Coach.
  • Rychina
    Rychina Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi there , i am currently doing T25 , I am on week 5 day 2 :)
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am starting day 1 after work tonight :)
  • ValerieJean
    ValerieJean Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I too just started to day and i loved it so far. I burned 486 calories with Alpha cardio today. I was back and forth between regular and modified version, i figured when i was tired it was better to slow down that stop.
  • Chicky_fitt
    Options
    Hi there , i am currently doing T25 , I am on week 5 day 2 :)
    Would you share your progress?
    When did you start seeing changes?How much did you lose?Do you do anything beside t25? etc...
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 day 3. Feel free to friend me!
  • staceykenny
    Options
    I'm on week 1. I did it last week but started over on Monday.
  • 1fitnessplanner
    1fitnessplanner Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    did day 1 today calories burned 318 with polar ft4f HRM :) not half bad for 25minutes add me