Focus T25 Challenge Group

Options
Starting a challenge group for Focus T25 on August 19th, anybody wanna give the program a try and join me? This is the new program of trainer Shaun T. who brought us the famous program Insanity. Focus T25 is 5 days per week with promises to deliver 1 hour workout results in only 25 minutes.

If you are having a hard time getting your workouts done every day because of a tight schedule, Focus T25 may be the solution for you.

I just bought the program, if you bought it too or are planning to start it, join me and let do this together!

Replies

• pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I *just* ordered the DVD's this morning! I'll probably start the day I receive them, but I'd love to join your group to discuss :)
  • mommapickerill
    Options
    I should be getting mine next week and will also start sooner but I would still love an accountability group :)
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! We started on 7/15. Please join us at:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/14712-focus-t25-challenge-group
  • MissBev1
    MissBev1 Posts: 91
    Options
    I would like to join your group. I will be finishing week 3 tomorrow.
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I just ordered today to get the free shipping. I have had success in the past with BeachBody products so I'm hoping this will work. My plan is to do it M-F before work each day. I'll probably start next Monday if it is here by then.
  • shirleylmartin
    shirleylmartin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • ValerieJean
    ValerieJean Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i just started today. I have lost 25 lbs doing different things each month, started off with Zumba, then tried insanity for a month, been doing Jillian MIchaels Cardio kickboxing and Turbo Jam fat blaster but i wanted to change things up again.. Started today, burned 486 calories with 25 minutes of Alpha Cardio. I also just started the Rockin' Body Rock it out last Friday, i do weights on Fridays and i must say that is a good workout with weights, i am still sore from that and its been 4 days lol
    My husband and i will be trying to conceive very soon and i really want to try to lost those last 7 lbs to hit my goal!
  • Emnee
    Emnee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I just ordered the program last night. Should be arriving next week. Hopefully it arrives in time to start on Monday with all of you. I am definitely interested in a support/accountability group. Please add me! (:
  • shirleylmartin
    shirleylmartin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to give a last shout out for those who want to join our group!
  • mslovefitness
    Options
    Just ordered...would love to join your challenge group. Please tell me how ot works thanks
  • Danica145
    Danica145 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did this challenge group ever take off the ground? I am also starting a challenge group for T25, anybody in?