Best protein shakes ?

Options
2»

Replies

• adyhos
    adyhos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I use GNC whey protein, chocolate flavor :) First time ever drinking any protein, and so far I love it. Just this week I've started blending one scoop (140 cals fyi) with .5c blueberries and about 10 almonds, blended with about 6-8oz of water so it's thick. It tastes amazing!

I don't think you can go wrong with any protein shake, like pp mentioned, just look at the label and the flavor ;) and try it! GL!

I have this one :)
    http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13262313
  • bipsqueen
    bipsqueen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I like EAS Carbadvantage shakes, they are low cal, low sugar and taste great!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Jay Robb Whey Protein Chocolate
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Question - I am looking into the Trutein Cinnabun. Would you use a shake as a meal or just as a supplement for extra protein. Would it be something for me a walker/jogger trying to drop weight?
  • darintexas
    darintexas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I really like the EAS Lean 15 Chocolate Fudge - it's pretty yummy!
  • water_coloured
    water_coloured Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Whey in Mocha Cappucino
  • toriforte
    toriforte Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like Jay Robb vanilla whey protein.
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I drink Arbonne's Vanilla Protein shake mix with almond milk. I like it. It's vegan and non-gmo, though I haven't looked at sugar and stuff. We also have the chocolate, which I don't like. My husband says both taste like chalk. :ohwell:
  • Melissa_mojo
    Melissa_mojo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I decided to go with Isolate Evolution from Intek I compared it to everything and this sounds great thank you for recommending everything on here was a big help!!!!
  • mandy623
    mandy623 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I prefer the Jay Robb brand whey protein powders. I know Whole Foods sells them in individual serving size packets so you can try it before you spend the money on a bigger container. Also when I first started I sent messages to companies asking them to send me samples and a couple actually did.