#WeightLossProblems

Options
Pearsquared
Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
I need a new bra already because my band size has plummeted from a 40 to a 34. I bought 38's thinking they would last me a bit longer when I was that size, as I could adjust the clasps as I my band size moved down, but alas, even on the tightest clasp, they are uncomfortable.

This is an NSV, btw. :D

I am utterly loving it because I've always been uncomfortable with my rather wide band size (it was not always easy to find 40C's that were not beige and frumpy, but now I'm a 34D based on most recent measurement).

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV!!! Congrats :) Happy shopping!
  • SarahIluvatariel
    SarahIluvatariel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Excellent problem. :) I was wondering, myself, if there were some way to adjust/sew the bras I have as they get too big... But full inspiration hasn't struck, yet...
  • Michielynn222
    Michielynn222 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 FF And I have a hard time shopping for bra's in general. I'm hoping as I lose, I'll go down is cup and waist!
    Congrats!! :)
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I know the feeling (with pants instead of bras). It's like first world problems.
  • Pearsquared
    Options
    Congrats!

I know the feeling (with pants instead of bras). It's like first world problems.
    Indeed. I've only had these clothes for a couple months, but now it is time to get more, more! Bwa ha ha ha ha!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    in...for the 34d's
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Congrats :)

I can't wait until I have to shop for a new bra.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    congrats!!
  • Pearsquared
    Options
    Congrats :)

I can't wait until I have to shop for a new bra.
    Thank you. :D It's was an absolutely terrible experience when I was shopping for the 38's because I had not been bra shopping for a long, long time, and even then I would just grab a bra without even trying it on because I knew what size I was. I had no clue what I was doing this time, lol, and I had never worn padded bras before, but wanted to try one.

However, now that I'm more experienced in what to look for, the next trip should be better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!