Honey Crisp Apples!!!

Options
Yay they are back at the grocery store!! I love these apples! My favorites by far. I got a bunch already. I'm seriously thinking about planting a Honeycrips tree in my backyard next year. :happy:

Anyone else love them some Honeycrisp apples? They are dabomb.com!!!!

Replies

• AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You just made my day!! I'm resisting the urge to run to the store to buy some now.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know! My fave's too. I have been eating Gala but just not the same.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Yep, I bought a 1/2 peck from the store last week...yummy, tart and delicious
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've been eating gala apples, but honey crisp and pink lady are the best by far! I have to go to the grocery store today so I'll be picking up some honey crisp!!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    They are OH SO YUMMY!!! Just another reason why I love fall!!! Ok, I know it is not officially fall yet, but we're headed that way and it's when some of my favorite foods are available. I LOVE all the cold weather squash also!
  • I DEFINITELY heart these apples!! I'll have to wait until next week, but I will be getting some!!!
  • krislew
    krislew Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love them too....and fuji apples.
  • katyncal
    katyncal Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    yumm, I eat apples pretty much every day for breakfast. I have never tryed these, but im def getting some at the store today!
  • maynard46
    Options
    I will have to try them. I usually get Fugi. Love this time of year!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    yumm, I eat apples pretty much every day for breakfast. I have never tryed these, but im def getting some at the store today!

I promise you won't be dissapointed in them. Sooo delish!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I bought one at Meijer today!!!!!!!! YUM YUM!! :bigsmile:
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    Best. Apples. Ever.

Hahah. And shameless plug: They're on sale at Kroger starting Thursday!! :flowerforyou:
  • dksmith400
    Options
    Just this last monday purchased 6 pounds of the Honey Crisp off the farm...been eating them for snacks every day...dip slices in non fat greek yogurt, or with string cheese or with Smart Balance Peanut Butter...I even eat them plain...and I just made mulligatawny soup with some (chicken ,apple and curry soup) yep..just hate em' :bigsmile:
  • allief
    Options
    YEAH! I am going to the store tonight and I just added those to my list! YEAH!
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I just saw them yesterday at the store and pomegranates as well. I guess that's a couple of good reasons for the end of summer.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Best. Apples. Ever.

Hahah. And shameless plug: They're on sale at Kroger starting Thursday!! :flowerforyou:

I just read the Kroger ad and was so excited!!! :drinker:
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Love them! I live in Washington and I have a local orchard that I go to that has amazing Honey Crisp. They also have incredible Honey-Roasted Peanut Butter :love:
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Oh I love honey crisp apples!!!!!!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Best. Apples. Ever.

Couldn't agree more! I think I cried a little bit when someone told me that they weren't in season year round.
  • angiereid
    Options
    forgot it was time to be in season again can't wait only apple i can eat!!!!! i love them