Eastbay workout buddy

Options
I am looking for a work out buddy preferable in the eastbay, Albany, el cerrito, richmond, or Berkeley area. I am also open to meeting new people here to motivate one another.

For a workout buddy I would really prefer someone that's not shy to jog in public and walk or go to a gym close by. I also need my partner to commit to at least 3 days a week an hour each day workout.

I am only looking to partner up with a female since I am a female and I feel more comfortable that way. But I am open to having male and female friends online for support.

Replies

• winelover18
    Options
    I'm adding you! I also live in Berkeley and am in dire need of a female workout buddy. I currently work out at Planet Fitness in Richmond 3-4x a week, but am open to other things and outdoor activities as well!
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am in San Jose but I am looking for anyone who wants to go on hikes. Like Mission Peak or whatever. Maybe once or twice a month. Let me know
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you! I also live in Berkeley and am in dire need of a female workout buddy. I currently work out at Planet Fitness in Richmond 3-4x a week, but am open to other things and outdoor activities as well!

So glad you wrote me :). We go to the same Gym :)
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am in San Jose but I am looking for anyone who wants to go on hikes. Like Mission Peak or whatever. Maybe once or twice a month. Let me know

I am afraid of heights but I am also open to do many things and would love to go on hikes and Lake Mission Peak sounds goodI usually go to the hill side natural area in el cerrito. It's really beautiful.
  • smit2403
    Options
    Hey - I live in Emeryville and am looking for people to workout with. I'm still pretty new to the area but I'm in the fitness industry so I would love to meet women who like to get together and workout. If anyone in the area would like to workout please shoot me a message.