Aussie - Friday night & all weekend eater

Options
Hi there, a friend put me onto this website- Thanks Sandy! I'm already obsessed. I just wanted to say that I'm from Sydney, I eat well almost all week, I try to fit in exercise around work, a 4 year old and uni.
Come Friday night I eat HEAPS and drink either a few beers or a bottle of champagne. Then for the rest of the weekend I'm eating out a lot. It's a hard cycle to break but I have found that when I survive Friday night without overeating and drinking anything, I am more likely to make the right choices when I'm eating out over the weekend.
"If it doesn't go in my mouth - it won't go on my hips- so why then do I still put it in my mouth?"

Replies

• brockly25
    Options
    its going to be hard at frist .... all i have to say what ever gode in your mouth put it down on this site .. try not to lie to your self and in time it will sink in the back of your mind :) and maybe talk a small walk and goto this site daily... you would be amazed how it will help :) talk to the people here have fun .... in time i think you life will change :) if you need a friend i am here
  • Walshloesch
    Walshloesch Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Logging your food daily gives you an awareness that stays with you. Pretty soon, you really cut back on those splurges! An occational splurge is okay, as long as it's not too often, and you exercise a bit. Good luck and keep logging in and tracking your food!