Big Workout!

Options
So today I really didn't feel like working out and i kept coming up with excuses why not to. It’s too hot I’m too tired the usual but I actually did it! I got on the Elliptical and burned 700 calories! I was only going to work out for like 10 minutes but instead I stayed on for like 45 to 50 minutes it was great!!!

Replies

• joodles0290
    Options
    So today I really didn't feel like working out and i kept coming up with excuses why not to. It’s too hot I’m too tired the usual but I actually did it! I got on the Elliptical and burned 700 calories! I was only going to work out for like 10 minutes but instead I stayed on for like 45 to 50 minutes it was great!!!
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats.. tho now you make me feel guilty for not working out today when I should of lol I need to push my self like that. keep up the good work feels wonderful when you push yourself doesn't it.* Note: to self push self harder * thanks :happy: :happy:
  • Carri_M
    Carri_M Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I got my hubby in on the dieting and now we are getting on the tandem bike 4 nights a week. Last night we had a biggest workout yet. 21 miles!! I've lost 30 lbs and another 40 to go....Yeah!!!
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Options
    700 cals with 45 minutes on the elliptical?:noway: what settings do you use? I feel like a slacker now...I do 35 minutes and burn less than 300!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Congrats, keep up the good work.
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    They always say just get on for 10 minutes because odds are you'll start feeling better by then and go longer. You've just proven that, good job!!! :drinker:
  • joodles0290
    Options
    700 cals with 45 minutes on the elliptical?:noway: what settings do you use? I feel like a slacker now...I do 35 minutes and burn less than 300!

I did a weight loss program but stepped it up with the resistance and speed! I really worked my butt of and I don't even feel tired i have a lot of energy. :happy:
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Good job! I did that the other night with the new Rolling Stone Mag. I was so NOT feeling' it, and I got on the elliptical, started reading, and pretty soon, I looked down and went, "holy cow! 500 calories!!" It feels so good when you get it done, even though you weren't feelin' it when you started.

Hug yourself! You did good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!